Firelands Raid Testing -- October 15-18

Join us! Our next PTR test of the Firelands raid is now underway.

We intend to keep the raid open for testing on the PTR until Friday, October18.

The realm of fire will consume you!

but for real what are the changes being made to get Dragonwrath? multiple people can make it at once? higher drop rate? can get the stuff earlier like the SM shards?

1 Like

when will the real game be ready to play

1 Like

Will atonement actually be fixed by then? Or just going to lie about it?

Have any adjustments been made to the raid this time around?

Have you reverted this nerf “The reduction from 415% to 340% weapon damage for (cat) Feral Druids”?? The one that has punished the most complex rotation dps class in the game with F tier damage.

Aww let them stay F tier. The other 3 specs are all A tier+ overall.

The only 2 specs in the game right now that are not beating Feral dps is Frost mage and MM hunter!!!

Come to think of even blood dks are bearing feral in the 99% bracket according to WCL

The difference is Feral dps is the only MELEE dps spec for druid it doesnt matter if the other 3 specs are A+ since the only spec that is melee dps is F tier and thats the one iam talking about.

and NO i wont respec that is out of the question blizz can just revert the nerf

Yea these two classes too have other specs that are at least A tier. Cmon man you know this, Pre WoD expansion are balanced around classes as a whole, not each individual spec. If a class has 2 specs outstanding they will not have a third above C tier in PVE.

That’s how it is, I wouldn’t expect a class to be A+ in healing, tanking, and hitting.

1 Like

I guess you will be happy to see bear and tree dumped to the null void, should cats go A tier.

Can you goons tell us something about the legendary staff?

1 Like

no those can stay A tier Druid is the BiS class and should be treated as such

Stop cringing, kewk. Kitties can exist for leisure purposes and dance, stop trying to carry a raid :wink:

1 Like

we just want to be competitive and not being carried!!!

This ^ give us more drops, speed it up.

“Pre nerfed” minus the nerfs that they claimed before they close the last PTR. At this rate what I only care about is how fast can you get the legendary staff. Considering that DS is marked on the map for january of 2025. This is already will be the shortest raid phase in the entire lifecycle of this re release. What a pity. And yet there’s no changes on classes or specs.

1 Like

Hopefully we can get some bug fixes this time around.

Beth’tilac

• meleeing non-tanks while the tank has aggro when going up.
  • Teleporting people up top instead of slow incline.
  • an overwhelming amount of exploding spiders are spawning (not sure if this is intended?)

Alysrazor

• 6 tornados spawn instead of the intended amount.
  • not enough rings spawning during intermission
  • bleed debuff on tank not properly falling off when they reach 50%

Just some of the ones we found.

1 Like

Revert the Elemental Shaman tier to pre nerfed state. If you can pre nerf bosses, you can pre nerf Elemental Shaman tier.

Please make Firelands last longer!! People need more time to complete their legendary staff quest, that’s the only reason a lot of players i know are playing CATA for.
And trust me people will not stop raiding even if they kill H rag, because unlike T11, now they have the legendary staff quest to do, the players count will not drop as much as T11 at the end of T12 phase.

Please seriously consider this!!

they are accelerating the leg staff process for sure but are just being silent on how they will implement this. You might just get the staff in 4 lockouts.