Fire Mage Looking For Guild

Hello, I’m a returning player to bfa after a 3 month break. I’m 376 ( just hit 120 today decided i wanted to play a horde again so had to level :c ) and am looking for a guild that runs a lot of keys and hopefully raids heroic since thats my next goal once i get geared and essences unlocked. I was maining a disc priest in Uldir when I was raiding and got AOTC and played a boomkin for a bit in BoD getting the first 3 bosses down on heroic before i took a break so i do have some raiding experience already so I’m not a complete noob :p. Things I’m looking for in a guild are friendly people who run keys a lot and a chill raid team that isnt at each others throat for the entire raid. If you wanna know more feel free to add me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106.

Forgot to switch to mage before posting so heres the ally character i was playing i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

We run tons, and once you get up to 410 you can join our Tues/Wed 8:30-11 raid team :slight_smile:
Add me on discord if interested - Aearo#9581

Hey Insulation!

Moted is an AoTC focused guild on Area 52. We are a group of friends that have been around since beginning of Uldir and we are currently looking for another mage! If AoTC is your focus and you enjoy a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere while still downing bosses, we would be a great fit! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
(Preferred) Discord: Aidy#7495, Bnet: Aidy#11206

Paintrain United - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week.

We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
bn

We recently formed with multi cutting edge leadership and 2.5kio experienced players looking to build a positive, constructive, and successful Mythic guild. Our vision is build a fun raiding guild to push through heroic and into mythic content very shortly, built with independent and dedicated players. We hope to construct an active community of committed players to be able to push end game content.

Raid Times

Tuesday- 10pm-1am EST
Wednesday- 10pm-1am EST
Thursday- 10pm-1am EST

Needs

This post will be edited as we fill our ranks. I will only remove classes when i’m positive we have found a reliable player, if your class is still listed we are still currently looking for the right fit for us.

Healers
Druid
Monk
Paladin
Priest

Tanks
Warrior
Deathknight
Paladin

ALL TANKS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DPS OFFSET.(if you don’t currently have a dps offset we can help you get one.)

DPS
Recruiting all exceptional dps at this time

Expectations

We expect all of our raiders to keep themselves informed on their class, as well as do what is necessary to play their toon to the best of their ability. We expect that all raider act mature and keep a level head during raid hours AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We expect all of our raiders to prepare themselves with the proper knowledge of the content before entering into an encounter. Trusting your team is key, and proving we are reliable is the first step.

We would like to build a guild that’s fun to play with. Where we all enjoy logging on for raid nights. Everyone is here to have fun, but the most fun is when you can kill sh*t too right?

Add GM Aiakos#1689- If you have any questions or are interested in joining this team…

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.
Currently needing
DPS (Open)
Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)
Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.
We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.
What you put in is what you get.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild 9/9 Heroic BoD, 2/2 Heroic Crucible & 6/8 Heroic EP.

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out by contacting us through Bnet: Atian#1526 or Discord: Direglaive#2356

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Reach out to learn more

Atian#1526 for Bnet & Direglaive#2356 in discord

Hi Totemnator, welcome back!

Staarlord