Fire mage is so busted, it makes MM look perfectly normal

For sure. Also MM doesn’t need AOE damage. I run a single target build.

1 Like

Nope, but AOEing into EOTS 15v15 midfight is going to be a ton of damage on the scoreboard. I also focus more on single target damage. I’m typically more interested in scoring kills than topping damage.

3 Likes

Players stand in the ring of fire all day, they don’t know.

Then sprinkle some living bombs and flamestrikes.

I’m trying out Arcane, I like the orbs.

1 Like

This ridiculous way out of balance nonsense, directly effects Rated BGs big time… Southshore vs Tarren Mill just lays the problem out eloquently. But thank you for reminding us that they stopped teaching critical thinking in schools.

1 Like

In content a player is just about guaranteed to find enemies stacked up, AoE is made more effective, not exactly newsworthy. If the AoE is so oppressively high that players are dying accidentally when they’re not even being targeted, its a problem, maybe. It may be hard to tell in an instance like that Blitz, how many players are targeting you at the same time and how many enemies are cleaving you at the same time. If dps specs are tuned to be able to kill someone in a 1vs1 in 30seconds or less when defensives are used well, expecting to live if 7 of the 30 enemies are trying to kill you is a bit odd.
Teams that focus targets through target calling, including utilizing the ping system, are likely to land more kills than a team that is not target calling and swapping effectively.

1 Like