Fire mage aoe build?

Hi can anyone tell me the rotation for a pure fire mage aoe build and what to press before firebomb to get the mex damage benefit from firebomb. And maybe some talents specific for helping in max aoe damage output. It’s mainly for 40 man battlegrounds.

It’s just all the fire mage guides on youtube or whereever don’t show anything to do with aoe builds. They all are for arena or raids. I can’t find any to help me get the most damage in 40man bg’s. And I see other fire mages topping damage meters by miles because of fire bomb but my fire bomb does like 0 damage even with the 800% buff :confused: Not sure what I’m dong wrong.

The thing you need to focus on for Living Bomb in the 40mans is trying to get it to proc in a group of people and not just a single person. That way it spreads to the others. I typically try to focus ranged/healers with it since I know people love to stack on them. Afterwards I try to get my procs for Flamestrike and sometimes I get 100% haste, then you just spam the sucker on groups of people and watch yourself jump to the top of the damage boards.

Just the key thing is, if you Living Bomb single person = weak
If you Living Bomb and person runs away from group = wasted

You have to factor in the player RNG as well.