Fiora Longears Missing

Prior to Patch 2.3, Fiora Longears was at the Theramore Inn. From Patch 2.3 and beyond she was moved to the pier in Auberdine; however, due to a bug on v2.5.2.40617 she is nowhere in the game at all.

Please bring her back, she starts and ends quests that are impossible to do without her.

She was not formally removed until the Shattering, Patch 4.0.3a.

16 Likes

I’ve on my 4th exchange with GMs about this.

The lack of comprehension that I’ve gotten in response to the ticket about this NPC is appalling.

First they said “things seem to be operating normally - there aren’t any currently known issues.”

After responding in detail that the NPC is literally not in the game on the pier or at the Inn and is missing they said, “I found that some comments on Wowhead suggest that in Burning Crusade Classic, Fiona Longears is located on the docks of Auberdine in Darkshore.”

I’ve reopened the ticket in the hopes a GM actually reads and comprehends what’s going on, but it looks like Blizzard has no interest in hotfixing Fiora back into the game.

5 Likes

Hi @Congelatore,

I literally have the exact same problem – I have been looking for her for WEEKS. I gave up today & logged a ticket, where they redirected me to try logging in/out & other automated responses.

This needs to be looked at by an actual person. Trying to go-fish me with something about phasing in/out or interference from an AddOn is ridiculous. I have asked players in the vicinity of Auberdine to go and look at her marked location to check on her.

SHE IS NOT THERE. PERIOD.

For Reference, I am on Bloodsail Buccaneer’s server.

I will continue logging bugs until this is resolved.

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ENCOUNTER THIS: PLEASE LOG A BUG. THE FASTEST WAY TO GET ATTENTION TO THIS IS TO LOG ENOUGH BUGS UNTIL THE DEV TEAM IS FORCED TO LOOK AT IT.

5 Likes

ROFL this company has completely neglected classic at this point. She is no where to be found at all. literally not in the game. Blizzard please fix this. You can do it!!!

8 Likes

Also confirming with everyone here that Fiora Longears is AWOL! I’ve checked all over the Auberdine docks, checked Theramore, made a target macro to see if she would pop up where I couldn’t see her…came up empty handed! This is a bug that needs to be addressed as people have quests that need to be turned in to her!!

6 Likes

She got canceled for not making room on the dock for an immigrants orc and his 6 children.

11 Likes

Maybe she’s hanging out with the Paladin trainer they accidentally removed from the Undercity.

2 Likes

Undercity? That would imply she’s with the Whoared!
Unless the Paladin trainer was an Alliance spy…
HEY BLIZZ! Fiora Longears is an ESSENTIAL NPC for quest “Highperch Venom (1135)”
Please contact the FBI (Find Bloody Imbeciles) and report FIORA LONGEARS HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED FROM AUBERDINE!
(her golden “?” is there, she’s not)

can confirm as of today that Fiora Longears is missing on Benediction US

2 Likes

November 1st and she still is not there on Pagle. What gives?

6 Likes

Nov. 11th (12th in an hour) and shes still gone.

2 Likes

Nov 16, Bloodsail Buccaneers, still missing.

2 Likes

In the event there is confusion on the matter to whoever is following this thread, Fiora Longears is in the Theramore inn on the Classic Era client. What the posters are referring to is the NPC missing entirely from the TBC Classic Client.

3 Likes

Nov 20 2021 still missing… Blizzard please fix this!

3 Likes

Glad to see I’m not alone…Just picked up the quest, couldn’t find her in Auberdine…took the boat to Theramore…not here either. She’s just gone.

2 Likes

I am making a ticket, maybe the more tickets they get, they will actually fix it.

2 Likes

Shoot, maybe a ticket will get a better reply than a bug report. But at this point, I’m kinda thinking it’s highly unlikely anything will happen anytime soon…

I also see this issue, today, right now. Blizzard, please fix it.

Answer to my ticket

Hey, Amber,

This is currently being looked into - https ://support.blizzard.com/article/000288606 - as posted here on our support site. Customer Support has no work around that we can apply at the moment but the World of Warcraft team is aware and has this on their plate to resolve. For now, I suggest working on other content that is available to your character.

Optionally, it would be great if you reported this as a bug - https ://battle.net/support/article/15043 - for our developers to get an idea of this impact this is having on the community. Thank you!

1 Like

Fiora Longears still missing in-game 11/25/2021

1 Like