<Fingerprints of Scum> Recruiting DPS for Ulduar HM content

Fingerprints of Scum is recruiting for more dps to fill out our roster. We need a general form of DPS, but high demand is a demo warlock, frost dk, and an arcane mage.

We are a pretty tight knit group of people who just want to enjoy the game and expect you to know your class. We will check logs to help you improve, not to be toxic. We want to down hard mode content easily, and at a farmable level, so come prepared with the minimal min/max stuff you can. That includes: Flask, Food, Enchants, Gems. This is a mandatory part of coming to raid along with a good attitude, patience, and a desire to improve.

We run 6-9PST on Tuesdays and Wednesday, couple dads, couple young bucks, we all get along and like to laugh together.

We use LC/TMB to distribute loot properly, and evenly. Yes, you’re going to say that officers get loot first and were here to gear out our friends, and to that, I say check my logs specifically. We have been running since October, have had some changing faces, but the core remains the same since october, and officers were not the first ones to get gear most times. (Check my logs specifically because I couldn’t get access to the guild log until recently and they were always recorded as personal logs.) You will have a 1 week trial period to make sure you fit in, you like the group, and you think you can accomplish your goals as a wow player here.

If you have questions, these are the best ways to contact me:
Discord: Zacall#6301
IGN: Zacall, Beeffalo

Hope to see you running with us soon!