Finding an RBG group?

Curious what luck people are having. Looking for something organized again. I reached 1800 last patch and just leveled up a Horde priest to fill the spot if I’m incapable of finding something on Ally side again, granted that one’s only 193 with 22% vers, at present.

Pugging isn’t entirely ideal. Tried it on my druid and didn’t get far past 1500 with very disorganized groups. What are people doing to find a legitimate group these days? I got lucky that my last guild wanted to teach people and do a weekly grind.
I’ve been posting around on my servers, in discords, and made a couple threads on the forums, to no avail. Are people just winging it?

And should I be queueing 0cr or trying to join my previous bracket/mmr?

If you didn’t hit 2400+ last season, good luck getting into a group that isn’t full of functional simpletons. At least that’s how it is on Horde. The hard throws I’ve seen in matches when I’m not crutching off my btag list has been roughhhh. Lol

I did find a casual group to occasionally pop into (I think?), but even just at 1500mmr, we’re facing full groups of glads. Feels rough.

1 Like

Yeah dude, it’s a weird season. Everyone and their mother is an R1 player or a Glad, etc. lol I guess ruining PVP gear being good for PVE took all the non-hardcore people out of the game for the most part, it’s making everything seem super sweaty, even at low CR.

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate. Ah well. Maybe I’ll just do the casual grind this season.

2 Likes

Id maybe give arena a shot. 16-1800 is really doable. I’m not a great arena player and was a couple games off from 1800 in 2’s. I’d say anyone could do it.