Finally hit 2k IO

I know it’s not a grand achievement or anything but getting burned out on pigs made me wonder if I’d ever get to even this point. Owe a lot of thanks to my guild for helping me get more optimal gear from n’yolotha. Finally found a good guild after playing pretty much solo for two years. It was kinda sad and prevented me from progressing in some things.

4 Likes

I’ll top that. I used that skull toy that sacrifices a critter to make a portal to Black Temple. I did this in the middle of one of those pickup world quests, and like a handful of people clicked on the portal.

1 Like

Grats

10char

1 Like

I put a blue paint bot in front of the mail box at Goldshire.

90% were like…“expletive”

I’m pretty sure that’s just trolling but a well played troll I’ll grant

Gratz!!! Go for 3k next!

2 Likes

hey, congrats!

but, it is. you worked for it, and you got it. you should feel good about it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Grats! The solo lone wolf pug life, is such a dumb way to play this game. If you are struggling in this world i beg you to find a guild. (A real guild not just some random one that spam invites you the second you log in.)

1 Like

Nice! I’m at 209 apparently, lol. I care so little for Mythic+ that it took this thread for me to even be curious enough to care to look. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is an accomplishment, Hinata. Congrats! Good job.

1 Like

Congrats.

2k IO / S4 Keystone Master was the last major goal I set for myself for BfA. The way I see it, I didn’t need to sink my time into going further than the rewards and achievements went.

Out of curiosity, what are you going to do now? Do you have other goals to work on, or was that the last one?

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congrats! That’s one of the last few goals I have yet to achieve before Shadowlands.

1 Like

Grats! I’m not even there yet but maybe one day XD.

1 Like

nice achievement

1 Like

Probably work on an alt now maybe not min max it but get it ready for shadowlands

Edit: or try to get all 15s timed I only need 3 more but their dozy’s

This is a really rough week in general for pushing. Tyrannical stinks.

1 Like

Grats! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Actually as far s tyrannical weeks go this one is actually a decent one.

Was only a minute shy of timing a 24 shrine this week, and only because we had a few mobs reset on our big pull at the start

Gratz!

1 Like