Finally got ashes of al'lar

To be honest I wasn’t even trying to farm it LOL, I did Black Temple time walking and it dropped, basically said “oh ok nice”

4 Likes

Hello, I see you posted a thread about mounts. I don’t believe Ashes drops out of Black Temple, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

1 Like

Hello, I see you believe you think it doesn’t drop from time walking. I like to point you to this.

The contained cache of time warped treasures say it comes from this as a 1.8%.

Thanks for your reply have a nice evening!

3 Likes

Dang, sorry to hear that man

Sending thoughts and prayers

2 Likes

Lmao, Mal, now I can’t stop laughing :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

@OP, congrats on Ashes.

reminds me of the time i went transmog farming for it and it dropped 3 times in a row every week for me.

and my friends wanted too join my next one.

Grats. I got it a while ago on my EU account when I was grinding raid bosses for the Trading Post track. That’s my luck for you, not farming it and it drops, but it drops on a side account that doesn’t share unlocks with my main account…

I was so excited when I got mine.

I had given up and was farming a piece of mog on a difference character and !plop! right in my lap. I couldn’t not believe it.

I hope Blizzard makes it BoE because I got 3 I want to sell.

gratz mang, i got mine too, from the cache for doing BT timewalking, i was like oo is it just free now?

That sounds painful. A great flaming chicken in your lap.

1 Like

?

always has been

Surprised a laugh out of me!

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: for you!