Final Verdict is getting a big buff in 9.0.5

Very true.

So sephuz or FV for pvp?

I’m leaning FV because of disarm immunity. 10% disable reduction is extremely minimal.

Although
 the damage increase on FV is useless with Divine Storm.

Yeah I mainly do RBG so I’m just thinking what would be best
 I do like the range FV gives

no that talent will never be good

3 Likes

The nerf to ringing clarity, and to Divine Toll’s judgement speed already has got rid of the only strength we had— the burst.

Now we have
 a small DPS increase to Final Verdict, on only one legendary? Okay. They should just delete our spec while they’re at it tbh. It’s not like we topped the leaderboards. Just because the spec dominated lower ELO brackets doesn’t mean it actually performed consistently in higher ELOs.

1 Like

-laughs in Necrolord-

-sees buffs for necrolord-

-also cries in necrolord-

MOAR VANQUISHER HAMMER BUFFS PLS

3 Likes

Tbh kyrian is still very strong and our “burst” is still there.

It looks like a big nerf but if you play on PTR you will notice that DT initial judge is no longer nerfed, in addition since they are going slower they are proccing lawbringer again also the speed at which it happens while slower doesn’t exactly mean that much in terms of our dmg profile.

It’s just a nerf to the super high end DT rolls and a buff to low end/medium. Which was needed.

2 Likes

Do you generally run the divine storm leggo in RBGs?

Depends on the team I’m fighting and map. In an ideal perfect world, ya I use the divine storm legendary

They are trying to give us more options when deciding what build to go with. You could keep everything exactly the same talents and legendary wise and do just fine in pvp. Necrolord ret will be a thing. FV will absolutely be apart of the meta with a 15 yard range and 15% damage increase. Damage is king always.

1 Like

Very nice. 15% sounds pretty huge, considering FV already had some uses, like disarm protection. I could see it becoming pretty competitive in some pve too.

If anything I will be glad if the 15% is enough, if it isnt then something else needs to be applied.

For myself i’ll be happy because I purely went Necrolord because Alexandros Mograine is there and the vibe was correct tbh.

Idk I wouldnt write it off yet, I hit a 30% vers player with a 35K Final verdict on PTR. True it crit and had a templars vindication but thats still massive. Will need some arena testing before its completely dead for another patch.

I’d still like to see either an inrease to HoW proc chance (25% at least) or a reworked secondary effect. Something like WOD’ Final Verdict (increase of next DS in size and damage) granted that it would be quite similar to Empyrean Power
which should be redesigned anyways, I hate the SL incarnation.
Then again the devs will never give us a legendary which makes us good at both ST and AoE. But one can dream.

That’s what Mad Paragon already does. It’s #1 for ST and #2 for AoE.

If the newly buffed FV takes the top spot for ST, then we’d have three useful DPS legendaries: FV for pure single-target, Tempest for pure AoE, and Mad Paragon for mixed situations (eg, dungeons). That would be a pretty great place for legendary design to be IMO.

1 Like

If that ends up how it works out with only a 15% buff then honestly i’ll be okay with that.

Fixed

1 Like

I mean that works also