Final Stage: the Maldraxxian Armistice not triggering

Once you beat the scenario, the objective is Listen to Margrave Sin’dane 0/1. Once you defeat Kel’Thuzad, the event for her to speak does not trigger and your character is unable to move and you are stuck in the scenario.

—Quick fix— The only way I could get the event of dialogue to trigger was to log out to the character screen and back in, a few seconds later, it starts working as intended.

12 Likes

it also happened to me, using a drachtyr… but did the same and it worked!

sorry if bad english… XD

2 Likes

Also just had this, night elf DH. Your fix worked, thank you.

2 Likes

Fix worked, thanks!

2 Likes

This is broken both from the Revendreth and Maldraxxus sides. The scene is the same, but it doesn’t trigger.

3 Likes

11/23/2022 Still an issue, logged out to char screen. waited. login. Nothing changed. Logged out of game completely. made some food. came back… We’re all just staring at each other silently. 0.0

2 Likes

Same here, this was very frustrating.

Thanks very much for posting the fix!

1 Like

Even after the log-out and return, the Margrave made no speech. I guess it doesn’t matter anyway, since I could just take the teleporter out to the Seat of the Primus and finish the quest. The Armistice speech doesn’t seem to be critical to completion.

2 Likes

Just had the same issue on my Evoker, Logging out triggered the dialog to auto play again, but logging back in and returning to seat of the primus to speak to draka does nothing and I have to return to the quest and start the entire thing all over again only to get stuck AGAIN at the end.

Still bugged as of today.

1 Like

Still bugged.

1 Like

As of today, still broken - however, as Ixamuri said, it doesn’t seem to matter anyway - I was able to take the teleporter without fulfilling the final requirement and report to Draka in the Seat of the Primus after a relog didn’t trigger anything.

Still broken today.

2 Likes

Annnnnd still broken in 2023

2 Likes

2024 still broken. this fix worked. thanks!

Still bugged 4/19/24