FFA WQ and Unbound Spoils

Both of these are dumb.

If you enter a ffa pvp wq area you should become flagged to everyone including your party because thats what free for all means.

unbound spoils needs to be faction specific so if horde loots all horde can grab it before it despawns. not this stupid 5 person can loot it once every 6 hours deal where everyone is fighting over it just for it to vanish without anyone looting.

Also 3 weeks of hallowfall bug not spawning is kinda silly

1 Like

Even if it flagged them against each other they don’t have to attack each other…

if a mages frozen orb accidentally hits his dk buddy that hes grouped with while im fighting him ill be happy.

yeah they can try really hard not to hit each other but everybody has an insane amount of aoe. abombs limb grabbing that annoying other guy and interrupting his heals etc

…

You’ll be dead before they can do enough AOE to kill each other.

Just find a group or come back later.

It’s kind of funny to see Alliance be unsure what to do about The Zerg :tm: .

It’s an mmo that’s the point. If your going to enter an ffa area alone than expect to get those cheeks clapped by everyone.

This is world of hug it out craft and we now like each other and enjoy sharing.

2 Likes

Unless achievements are bugged it says you have never claimed unbound spoils so I’ll just assume you just don’t know what I’m talking about based on your comment Arthur

When you open the profile and look at achievements, you’ve already lost.

2 Likes

yeah i mean i knew it was over when i realized i forgot people who the issue doesnt apply to will always rush to give their 2 cents

1 Like

Can you explain how not having an achievement for randomly spawned things makes saying “don’t go into ffa areas alone.” Less relevant?

1 Like

Because your reply about me saying the rare spawn box should be faction specific being

“This is world of hug it out craft and we now like each other and enjoy sharing.”

doesnt make sense.

im not saying everyone should get the box, im saying if a horde player or an alliance player grabs the box then that faction should have access to it like they do for the other war chest that spawns every 20 minutes vs the way it is now where Horde kills horde and ally kills ally for this box that only 5 people can loot before it despawns. Literally no one is hugging it out or sharing for this item and I could be wrong but it looks like you have not experienced this event.

1 Like

Making it faction specific isn’t going to fix you not being able to get it before it taps out.

You want it to last longer, say that.

literally not what im asking for at all lmfao

i want it to behave the exact same way the war chest already works in game

you just want to argue on a post that doesnt have anything to do with you

That’s not what you described.

Was it really three weeks? Holy cow. I have seen that quest available literally once since TWW launch so I hopped on the opportunity to clear it 5x across my characters. It was the last one I needed for Ruffious’s Bid completing so no way was I gonna let that go by. But yeah that quest really needs to be in the rotation more. I see the one on the east side of Dorn available almost every single day…

think youre thinking of something else. the unbound spoils hallowfall thing is just the chest for the free socket and its still not spawning there. this is week 4 now im p sure

1 Like

Ah, yeah you’re right, I’m thinking of the FFA that is available in Hallowfall zone. I’ve only seen it active once since expac launch. I’m sure it’s been there before but I haven’t seen it till the one day.

My bad on confusing the two :slight_smile:

If you 5 group for ffa world quests you automatically lose in my mind. Like sync queue premades or camping quest mobs in vanilla so no one can do the quest. Thats the type of degenerate game you are playing. Seen some of the same losers every day doing it and they are all horrible players at the game too. Why not go all the way… make a 40 man raid next time for some daily world quests? If you’re that bad.

I camped gys and griefed a fair share of people in my time. Even I draw the line at this garbage play.

1 Like