Few DF questions

What’s next after leveling? I’m assuming 70 is max leveL?
What kind of stuff do you gotta do, before you’re ready to arena/bgs? ty guys

Can’t speak to the PvP question but there’s quite a bit of different things to do at 70. It’s also an alt-friendly expansion with different ways to level. Getting decent stuff isn’t the mind numbing chore chore it was in Shadowlands.

If i level my warlcok to 70, can i skip the campaign quests for my ret and just level thru pvp and dungeons?

also if anyone knows what stuff i gotta do before i can pvp, plz enlighten us both :slight_smile:

Yes.

On your first toon though, pick up all the dragon riding glyphs. You get them once and all characters on your account then have them. Makes getting around much easier.

1 Like

ty!! what exactly are the dragon riding glyphs used for?

Dragon riding isn’t like regular riding. They have limited stamina and range. Both can be increased with glyphs.

If you do professions, you will want to do some campaign quests to get rep with the four factions to get more and better recipes above skill level 50.

You can’t hit 70 just by doing main story line quests, you have to also do side quest which give less xp but give rep. There are several ways of getting xp both from profession and from other means. Theoretically , you could level to 70 just by doing professions.

NOTE:

People have leveled 60-70 in about 3 hours /played but most of us will do it in 6-8 hours depending upon how side tracked we get.

Ty so much
what are the benefits of recipes/professions, what kind of things can they do?

Items you make are better at the high end than they have been in past expansions.
Almost everything id BoP but People can put contracts on the AH to have you make items they can BoP for a fee that using their mats .

You can get very good crafted gear without needing the profession but you can get gear bonuses from crafting and have a fairly steady source of income.

Engineering and Alchemy look like they may be the best raid professions. Don’t know about PvP.

15-minutes my hiney.

Yeah, I have a feeling he used the Tom Tom waypoints to practice the route a lot on the beta.

Still, it took me well under an hour on my first run through and that included crash landing a few times.