Feral/guardian - mythic

Hey all!!! Feral/guardian druid seeking raid guild on EST server. Looking for Tuesday Wednesday raid nights between 7:30 and 11pm est. Can do a third day depending in the day. Currently 9/10 heroic and 1/10 mythic. Would like to stay on thrall if possible. Bnet is frosty800#1763

Hi @Healindirty,
I know you just posted… but if you’re interested in dps’ing with Alliance on Stormrage at some point, hit me up. I’ll leave our info below… Good Luck!

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: T/TH 7-10pm EST
Prog: 1/10M, 10/10H SoD; CoN 7/10M

Bnet: KassiG#1130
Kassle-Stormrage

Hey Healindirty,

We are Thought, an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 3/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing CE this tier.

Let me know if you are interested. You can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey man, we’re not on thral unfortunately but we have the same progression as you and are looking for either a guardian or a boomy so you’d make a great fit, check us out!

{Noble House-Emerald Dream} Is a laidback semi-hardcore Mythic Guild, Looking to recruit raiders for Mythic SoD Progression. If you like killing bosses while sharing laughs with pals, this is the place for you!

We are currently 9/10H 1/10M and raid on T/W 8-10:30 CST.

Please note if your class is not listed below feel free to apply! All applicants will be considered regardless of their class / spec.

Current Needs:
Tanks: Any
Healers: HPal, DPriest,
DPS: BDruid High, HDh High, AMage low

Mock MDI every Mondays, Called NDI! Transmog competitions, Along with a very active community. LF All
Please feel free to apply thru either the form or contacting us. Both is always faster!
forms. gle/rk3wMpTJXDnd4y9N6

Andy#2126 - GM Discord
Sirschmoopyo#1230 - GM Bnet
nemo#8601 - myself Discord