Feral weapons?

Just started a Worgen Druid that will go the Feral rout. I’m guessing that his weapon gets figured into his claw/bite attacks somehow? Does everything get figured in or just some of it depending on what it is? What would be the best heirloom weapon to use out of the regular ones you can buy in Ironforge/Undercity?
Spear? Staff? Mace? Hammer? Dagger & Tome?
Right now I’m looking at the spear.
I’ve played a druid on and off a little so any suggestions/tips/info would be greatly appreciated.

Typically it’ll be polearms or some staves/2h maces for feral. Most staves have caster stats, rather than the agility/melee stats you need for feral (or guardian), and 1h/tome is also caster oriented.

You should go Night elf to start with. Better all around get 1% crit or 1% haste. You get shadowmeld which if you use rake from it, it counts like it would if you used it from stealth. Also shadowmeld can be used as a vanish.

1 Like

Agreed! NEs make the best druids.