Feral Weapons and Weapon Procs

Hello,

Do all the items that have FAP (Feral Attack Power) that also seemingly have -weapon procs- actually proc in any shapeshifted forms? Someone said the Shadowstrike life leech wouldn’t proc if you are in cat form… so why bother leaving the proc on the item?

Edit: It looks like a large majority of them say “Cannot be used while Shapeshifted” so what’s the point? Let us have fun too Blizzard.

thre is now a way to look up the item in wow head if you click on the sod version in wow head… and then click on the prock its self… second tab over says triggerd by… Requires cat bear dire bear ect…

That is really confusing. It both says it cannot be used while shapeshifted, but also says it requires a feral form.

My guess is to stop boomkin or trees from using it.

Anyways, this brings up another question, can older weapons proc. I never got to test it on the ptr as I could just not get an old weapon to drop for me. I know a couple of enchants that ferals can now proc, but I have no certainty on “chance on hit” procs.

Fiery on the PTR was not working for me, just got Crusader. Sleeping Willow definitely works. Will see what else works soon.

The one I went and tried was fiery blaze and it worked. I know that is alliance only. If I can get it to drop in ZF, I want to try and use Hand of Antu’sul. If it works, I can finally remove one my feral embarrassments from 20 years ago. Also, might be fun for bear tanking.