Feral still needs some buff to be a competitive melee spec in high M+ keys

I agree that the further cdr for incarn is needed. And Ashamane’s Guidance for incarn is real trash.

1 Like

Feral is not meta and yes it could use more damage to compensate for what they lack (esp in raids). But not all classes can be S meta, and most people seems to be happy ferals are in a decent spot compared to previous xpac.

3 Likes

Do I care if a 1700 IO noob buys it or not? LMAO. Guy really think his words ever matter
I’d rather you don’t post your 1700 ideas so that other ppl that actually want to play better don’t be mislead or annoyed by your kind
As for me, you can say all you want, I could always use some clowns to amuse myself sometimes

2 Likes

You should.

If you are who you say you are, then it would be wise to conduct yourself better in these forums. So far, youve given absolutely zero advice or even offered up any pearls of wisdom a player of that caliber could provide.

Instead, Youve done nothing but talk down to everyone, pretending to have this “holier than thou” attitude. Your poor grammar, broken English and juvenile behavior is comparable of that of a child.

If you truly are who you say you are. i wouldnt go around advertising it.
Youre only embarrassing yourself and showing the community just how sad and pathetic you are.

However, given your reluctance to post on your druid. I can only assume that you’re not. Just a troll with self-esteem issues.

2 Likes

Oh wow, getting serious now kid?
I remember the first line you post the other day was simply “shut up” if my memory serves me right. What a nice way to conduct, wow! Could you explain to me what conducting well means :smile:? If anyone, it should be you that should watch your language, especially if you’re a noob and no one cares when you talk about nonsense.

And for the record, I didn’t talk down to everyone, Just you and that 1800 IO guy BTW.
Don’t ever use everyone as part of your word game.
Again, to be clear, it’s just you (1700 IO guy) and that 1800 IO guy.
And also to be clear, I have nothing against ppl that are trying to be better.
I’m only against your kind that are so low yet feel so good and talks nonsense
2 != EVERYONE, basic math. Is this hard to understand?

Oops, mistake made. You’re the 1800 IO guy. Not 1700. BIG Sadge

2 Likes

feeling is mutual

Certainly explains why he thinks hes “top 10”
Guy struggles to read.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Come on man you can be better!
You didn’t even answer my questions yet… 1800 IO big guy. Must feel so good when you have a 200 IO jump from 1600. Congrats for being much better than… half my IO
Guy cannot even understand the diff between 2 ppl and everyone. lmao
What about the “conducting well” thing I asked, are you just gonna pretend you didn’t see it or something?
Another day amused by a clown, nice.

2 Likes

shut up, troll.

2 Likes

The clown has finally revealed himself. The moment I’ve been waiting for.

“it would be wise to conduct yourself better in these forums”

Nice way to conduct buddy

1 Like

Im not the one making an a fool of himself pretending to be someone he isnt.

Whatever, just conduct well in this forum, as you said to yourself kekw.
And enjoy your 1800 journey, End of discussion.
You can still be a clown here and there. You’re always welcome. But I got 24s to push so…
No time for you anymore :rofl:

replies 4 times…

No you dont.

Yes I do.
And don’t ever reply to me ever again unless you admit you’re a clown and your job is to annoy people and make fun of yourself. In that case u r always welcome since that’s the only job you do anyways

1 Like

More amused than anything, but doesn’t it stand out to anyone else that all of his posts have multiple edits? I watched him edit a single post 10 times.

I’d be pretty upset if I were Icaria and had someone like…this…dragging my name through the mud pretending to be me.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking.

Either he’s telling the truth… In which case… yikes. Truly pathetic behavior.

Or he’s lying, in which case…. Yikes!! Truly pathetic behavior.

Either way, this guy is making a fool of himself.

4 Likes

Look, the 1800 duos show up again. Are you two brothers? Cuz that would explain so much about your similar biological behaviors
You guys should seriously consider joining a circus.
I’ll not miss every show LMAO

2 Likes

And nothing but deflections. Weird. Talks about being on such a higher level but yet cannot elaborate nor prove anything when asked to.

Yeah…. If this is the type of behavior and wisdom we can expect from a “high rated” player, then that’s going to be a hard pass from me.

I’ve seen better constructed thoughts from 400io.

1 Like

I mean, Maim is there but it’s just not mandatory. I can understand why ppl take it, like the group is desperately lack of cc or something.

And guys, y’all should chill for a sec. No need to be toxic.:face_exhaling:

1 Like

I got nothing to prove to clowns bruh.
The only one worth talking to in this post is Chromian.
And you two combined are not even worth my efforts. What do I gain by wasting my time on less than 2000 noobs?

I offer a deal though: You both make a new post, and admit that you guys are trash and are only capable of speaking nonsense and I’ll prove it. Effort for an effort. Equal trade.
Oh and I am pretty sure (1000000% :stuck_out_tongue:) by that point you two will start saying other trash than my IO LMAO
Trust me, you don’t want to humiliate yourself