Feral in arenas

I just wish armor mattered. Any melee and hunter can still destroy me while in bear form with everything up.

A hunter hit me with a 30k Aimed shot in bear form with survival instincts up the other day.

4 Likes

You should look into fury warriors

2 Likes

he is talking about fury warriors, not arms warrior

1 Like

I guess that’s why they call it

Armaments of the Infinite Infantry

:drum: :joy:

1 Like

if ur necro u use sworm on ur self and frenzy u get a fat heal

1 Like

High skill cap specs dont have the pay off like they use to that is for sure.

4 Likes

Ferals were broken in MoP.

Look at wrath right now and youll see how every class can 1v2 depending on the player, this is how MoP was back then too

1 Like

Feral is just not brain dead like it’s been mentioned. The spec is still insanely strong though. Definitely FMP, feral/spriest, jungle, and kitty at very high ratings. Actually kitty has like taken over the ladder. I’ve even seen Ebola at like 2200+.

Feral’s damage is still very good and has kill potential every 45s. It does rely on kiting to live, it’s not a brawler. You’re not gonna go hit for hit with a fury. I haven’t played that much this season but even on my like ilvl 288 feral I got 1800 real easy. Feral is the best it’s been all expansion.

1 Like

Was watching some streams of DF beta arena last night, and Ferals were just the easy kill.

Not enough dmg and easiest kill target.

That was just from one night observing though

1 Like

I hope you getting your 4piece helps! It’s a VERY fun spec but I 100% understand where you’re coming from. Here’s to hoping that the recent changes the spec has gotten during the beta will more or less revive the spec from being something people laugh at to something we can enjoy while still being viable. Fingers crossed!

I may have indulged too much in the feral beta copium that I’m prepping by getting gear to swap from boomkin. >_>