Feral Haste/Bleed Question

With Haste Making Bleeds tick faster, does this add additional ticks to the 24 second bleed, or does it just make the “x” amount of damage end quicker than 24 seconds.

Using a fake number here in a hypothetical scenario for reference.

Rip does “24,000 over 24 seconds” ticking 1,000 once per second.

If your Haste was hypothetically 100% would it now be 48,000 over 24 seconds, ticking 1000 every 0.5 seconds, or 24,000 over 12 seconds.

Also are there specific breakpoints to be conscious of?

I think it does? Honstly it’s not to important, haste if Ferals least valuable stat (although you do want enough to have smooth energy regeneration).

With the remainder ticking on the last tick for an extra amount because a lot of haste ticks can be in the .xx format so you always have remainders.

Due to Predator now increasing damage of your spenders by 40% haste is the best stat by far for wildstalker.

just did a quick check on TWW guide on Icy Veins and it says haste is #4 out of 5 on stat prio!

I wouldn’t worry about it, tbh.

I am actually making a feral twink and just want Rip specifically to do the max damage. You think Mastery Vers would do more Rip Damage than Mastery Haste?

I don’t play that game-mode but I would imagine for max bleed damage you would want mastery and vers, I would do a simulation tho using Simcraft and/or Raidbots to check stat weights at that level.

1 Like