Feral Forms We Could've Had

I keep thinking on this, but we so easily could’ve gotten some Panthara feral forms, along with Larions (or as possible flight forms), the robotic cats from Shadowlands, etc.

Feel free to add on with any cat forms you would’ve liked to see as a druid form!

4 Likes

Hey!

While we did get new forms in Dragonflight - was a little disappointed they werent themed around Dragons more.

Like a catform with shimmering scales,a horn, small wings - Dragoncat

:dragon: :cat2:

Or a Dragonbear - a bear with a dragon tale and talons!

Still have hope that all races will get to be druids and even more cool new forms will be revealed!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Zandalari troll :wink:

I kind of wish we could had a cat form given the moonkin treatment, able to select different mane options or no mane at all, colors, snout shape, fang size/shape, etc.

Also, just wishing high Arrokoa would be a moonkin option.

8 Likes

I agree! I’d love to see something draconic, while I love the Zandalari troll’s forms, maybe some fins instead, or wings that are more for show than anything. Something that feels innately dragonkin would be wonderful - I look forward to the new druids!

As for Hawkness’ post, I still agree - I have to side with Q’onzu about change, because being a druid has always left me wanting more of it!

The ability to customize certain aspects like the ones you listed on every form would be so much fun!

wish they would just treat it like taming beasts for hunters. lemme pick what form i want to shapeshift into. have a stable of different options for all of the forms

5 Likes

If vulperas are ever able to be druids and their cat form isnt an actual wild fox and ends up being amalgamation of a cat with fox-ish like face traits akin to worgen’s ill be mad

4 Likes

I wanted the cat raptor to be the combat cat form.

still glad we have the cat raptor option in general but… this could have been the perfect version of a were cat raptor hybrid that can pare with the were bear.

Saboron was nice when we had it but the lack of animations was quite annoying. =/

simple note and reference
All Druid (and Shaman ghost) forms should have the following animations:
/sit
/sleep
/dance
/bow
/walk
+
Basic melee attack
Heavy melee attack
Wide melee attack
Range attack (hostile)
Range beneficial attack (friendly) 

ty

4 Likes

Bears get Werebear form, where is the Weresaber?

2 Likes

Agreed, although I am hopeful maybe they move forward with the moonkin approach now. Letting us choose different options and whatnot on a base model.

I just want a plain orange tiger.

However, more choice is best choice, give us it all lol.

2 Likes

Shadowlands would have been a phenomenal time to add some new forms.
Lots of new models added during launch, choosing a covenant could have unlocked some unique cat and bear forms while you were a part of that covenant.

2 Likes

This:

1 Like

I’m hoping that we do get a feral dreamtalon form (or even as an extra form, perhaps!) that can go into combat or such.

Ideally, I’d love the idea of being able to be a restoration druid and not be taken out of my forms!

1 Like

…I wish we could’ve had a core hound for a ‘cat’ form…

…maybe the two-headed type for ‘bear’ form. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like