Feral druids losing Rebirth in cat form on PTR and it's going LIVE

No changes or communication about why feral druids will be the only spec to not have the ability to brez in their main form.

Moonkins can cast brez in moonkin form.
Guardian druids can instant cast brez in bear form.
Resto druids are mostly in humanoid form for healing.
Feral druids get kicked out of cat form to cast rebirth.

No news about it going back on predatory swiftness either.

Posting this here to alert other druids about the PTR changes. Please post your concerns and additional thoughts in the PTR thread! Thank you!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ptr-feral-druid-rebirth/153259

1 Like

I think it is a pointless nerf to Feral. But it still won’t penalize them very much, but I would like parity between all of the specs at least. As it makes no sense why they are the only ones to get kicked out of their form to cast it.

1 Like

I think if someone told me if I had to choose with the dispel or rebirth to cause the shift I would pick the rebirth. Sure I’d like both to come off the shift but I’ll take what I can get at this point. Anything that decreases the amount of time not in cat in total throughout a fite is how I’m seeing it I guess.

I’m excited for the dispel in cat form. To be honest, I use it more than rebirth, especially in m+ dungeons

1 Like

The funny thing here is that us Restorations can cast Rebirth in any form… Including Cat Form.

Fortunately I’ve lost my trust in Blizzard’s sense of balance long ago, so I don’t even try to reasoning anymore.

1 Like

Try PTR resto druids, all druids are unable to cast rebirth in cat form.

I’m complaining about how ferals should be the exception to this because that is our main form. This change on PTR will probably go LIVE.

Let us pray it doesn’t. This change makes zero sense.

1 Like

Please join us on the PTR discussion thread! Many of us really don’t want this to go through.

1 Like

Yep I am completely perplexed by this change.

Just…why?

Because it’s another case of demo during wod. Blizz doesn’t want anyone to play feral it’s why they nerf their bleeds, nerf their forms, nerf their passive stats, and nerf their utility. Honestly why bring a feral over any other dps in the game especially a balance druid? There is no point. The spec requires more and gives far less than any other spec

It’s because they dont love us…

I doubt it’s intentional. The small group of community college programming interns that currently do WoW class design probably just ran out of space on their whiteboards.

1 Like