Feral Druid Nerf when?

Feral finally has a reason for me to play it again. It has been near the bottom for so very many years. If it is true that it is not truly more powerful than a lot of others then I certainly hope it doesn’t get any nerf. How long have some other specs sat near the top time and after time.

3 Likes

I agree with your sentiment but based on past indicators of feral is performing really well it almost always gets gutted. Personally I’d settle for above average but not top as that will keep us out of nerf radar

Post your Druid, you coward!

2 Likes

I don’t see why I need to prove anything to a below average Druid. Go troll somewhere else

You’re crying about ferals stigma in high keys and holding me to a certain level as a way to invalidate my opinions, all the while you haven’t reached ksm (ever) on this account you’re posting on.

You’re a hypocrite.

Also…. When did running 20’s become below average?!

Lmao!

1 Like

It became below average when below average people started completing it. 20s became the new 15s

Cool.

So then you’ll have no issue posting your above average Druid.

1 Like

Just look at your rank compared to everyone on raider io and you’ll see where you stand

Why are you stalling?

1 Like

Wouldn’t bank on a feral nerf. Blizzard usually balances around raids and feral is decidedly mediocre in raids. It only does OK damage on 2-4 cleaves and has fairly bad single target, so the larger pulls in M+ it really excels at aren’t reflected in raids.

That’s why they went after Balance so hard, it was crushing logs in raids.

1 Like

Where was I wrong?

You’ve yet to post on your druid.

You’ve yet to prove anyone arguing against you wrong

But you do you boo boo

1 Like

My favourite part about this whole thing is that he thinks 100k is a lot.
Like… thats the peak.

No one else can match it!

LMAO

1 Like

OP i feel sorry for you. You are trying to argue with people who aren’t that bright. Stop replying to them and save yourself. They just want to troll you and waste your time.

No one cares about Raider IO and the only time Raider IO matters is when the players are within the top 100 worldwide.

Also I think it’s funny that a mage is complaining about another class being OP lol.

1 Like

Whatever you say. Classic paladin who never frequents the Druid forums but randomly shows up to give an opinion on this thread.

Tell the mage we said hi.

3 Likes

WoW ur so smart.

Lmao, so no Druid then?

K….Just as we thought. Run along, little boy.

2 Likes

I gain nothing proving to some wannabe druid LOL. Walk along and take your uneducated opinions with you

Oh but you do. Your credibility is on the line. Or rather, it’s been completely obliterated.

You’ve claimed to be something you’re not.
You’ve tried to belittle me calling me something I’m not.

It’s all easily proven. But you’re a coward and a liar. Just a sad little troll who’s been called out.

Im starting to doubt you even have beta access. You just watched a bunch of YouTube videos.

Pure trash.

2 Likes

Lol what? You are garbage bro. Look at your Druid rank. Ur doing 20s end of expansion lol

Ur less than utter trash