Feral Druid Nerf when?

I dont play prepatch. Only play Beta. You can look up Feral druid Beta on youtube and see what our performance is like. Our playstyle is very good and we are doing really well.

… proceeds to make a qq post.

Oh, the irony!

The only reason for negative feral perception is because of idiots like this.
Kid only has himself to blame.
Ignore them.

2 Likes

Man you sound really offended. reading your comments makes me think you don’t really do any high end content so any buffs or nerfs wont affect you.

3 Likes

How about we ignore you instead? There’s no legit reason for you to be so hostile to so many people. You seem to need attention, especially negative attention, really badly. That’s not a valid excuse for derailing threads with petty argumentation.

9 Likes

Funny the ONE time in YEARS feral has topped the meters in pve, people lose their minds.

7 Likes

Nah… im always cranky.
One of the negative side effects of being intelligent is that you’re constantly surrounded by idiots. It takes its toll.

Hence the saying “Ignorance is bliss”

oh… but there is!
If you cant figure that out, youre likely on the other end.

/gentle pat.

Oh I’m sorry. Was there something you wished to discuss about nerfing feral?
Dont le me stop you… say what you have to say.

This thread is 100% hyperbole.
Pure trash.

3 Likes

Self proclaimed intelligence is usually a sign of its absence.

You almost had me until i saw you haven’t even completed a +20 in time. Bottom 50% of all feral druids. This is just so sad. I can see why you are angry all the time

4 Likes

lol k…

Bottom line…
Youre not going to have problems getting into a 20.
If you are, its not because of your class.
Never was.

2 Likes

How do you know. You havent even done a 20

There. Just did one to prove a point.

Weird… I dont feel different.

1 Like

omg you did it. I’m so proud of you.

Right? Its almost like the goalpost you set was meaningless and had no affect on the topic.

2 Likes

It’s almost like any achievement in prepatch is irrelevant

You set the pins up.
I knocked them down.

Also… whats with this mage?
Post on your druid, you child.

3 Likes

Also just proves my point further that feral is overturned if someone like you can do well

2 Likes

lol… right

1 Like

lol, fukin rekt

4 Likes

Lots of specs hit 100k on 5+ targets in beta.

7 Likes

Another person lying to try to argue a point. There’s a 0% chance you would have posted on an alt if this was true. (Feel free to prove me wrong.)

Edit: I just had to highlight that the all caps “LOL” makes your lie even cringier. Big oof on your part.

You claim to play a Druid, but your language heavily infers the opposite.

Even though this is for sure a troll, this is cringe beyond measure. Unless “winning” an online argument about world of Warcraft is the highpoint of your day, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Move along troll.

2 Likes

Even if Feral is overtuned, it’s thankfully easy to fix with a global aura since our damage distribution is arguably exactly where it should be.

5 Likes