Feral Druid Looking for social/casual friends

Mostly looking for something 18+ with a laid back atmosphere and somewhere I can just settle and play with some people I can call friends. I would like to get into Shadowlands raiding, but it’s not a priority. I’m interested in mostly all aspects of Wow except ANYTHING that has to do with PvP (not that i’m bad I just get bored of it easily).

NOTE THAT I AM WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE

We started a guild on bleeding hollow, we mostly mythic raid but we also M+ and run random events.
Don’t feel pressured to transfer but if you want to level up a character with us During the pre patch add me on battle.net and we can talk
Jagorman#1954

I don’t think I want to level anything else. I’m focusing on maining a feral druid and would like to keep playing mine as long as bearably possible.

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Good evening. We are older aged wow players.

Hey Viz!

We are growing our community over on Zul’jin. We are Horde, don’t know if that’s an issue or not, but we have a very active Discord and a good bit of us play WoW together and are forming a guild for Shadowlands. We plan to host social content in game like transmog competitions and running classic content together while having some laughs.

If you think this could be fun, feel free to add me on Discord and Bnet and we can talk more!

Bnet: Kranely#1346
Discord: imKranely#7770

Hello Viziv,

From your post, it sounds as if D’vali would be PERFECT for you! We have been around over 25+ years, our members are adults and our focus is having fun together, enjoying each other’s company, and “attempting” to progress through the PVE content in a manner that does not include a toxic environment and is not frustrating.

I will leave our recruitment post here and you are welcome to contact me at any point.

One day a week morning weekend raiding guild check us out

Lets talk!

-tattedmatt#1860