Feral druid and rebirth

As ashamed as I am of it, before my IO spoke for itself, this is exactly what I would do for the +2-5s when I first started getting serious about feral. It was really pathetic, but I got me into groups

You can get an Azerite trait which actually returns them to full health and mana plus a food buff.

I mean, hey, if people fell for it lol

Lol, yeah, funny enough, Iā€™VE become to the person inspecting druids when hosting pugs

I think theres a quote about either dieing a hero or becoming a villain somewhere in there.

1 Like

Just tested this today on PTR. Feral druids have to break cat form to cast Rebirth now. Was this an oversight by Blizzard?

@Blizzard - If you read this, can Rebirth be added to the new ā€œFeline Adeptā€ passive? I didnā€™t see any dev notes on why ferals are having this taken away. This makes me nervous for Mythic+. We lose a GCD to reshift and get back in the fight if a tank or healer goes down. Itā€™s a clunky nerf to our battle flow and utility.

1 Like

Edit: PTR is out and feral druids are the only druid spec that gets kicked out of their unique spec form to cast rebirth. Please add in concerns at this PTR forum link:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/official-ptr-feral-druid-rebirth-discussion/153259

*Created a PTR discussion since itā€™s on PTR now