Feral dps fix?

I am done. He clearly said i DONT THINK so, but i will check. But now they it doesn’t fit your tune you think it is ok to change it to i dont know. This is the level of argument that you are reduced to … sad.

Please find the difference in these two pictures:

It’s the same picture.

I’m convinced you are actually just trolling.

2 Likes

“I don’t think so” is different than “I don’t know” how?

3 Likes

It’s not. Beastfury is literally trolling.

2 Likes

You deteriorated quite quickly. Outside of a drastic difference in a degree of certainty where the answer lies, they are the same.

1 Like

And you resort to ad hominems when people don’t want to deal with your non sequitars and conjecture.

1 Like

druids be trolling

2 Likes

And here i thought trolls couldn’t be druids until Cataclysm.

1 Like

This is not right.
I don’t think this is right.
I don’t know if this right.

If you do not see the clear change in certainty for what the answer is. I am getting a feel you a HS dropout.

1 Like

With so much uncertainty, you sure are certain in your assumptions.

Again, I have only ever posted FACTS. Things that were said that we can read. What the CM posted, what the patch notes say, what blizz has posted, and the “not a bug list.” You post subjective conjecture not backed up by any official source. Things don’t become true simply if you believe in them hard enough.

1 Like

yes… yes…
let the rage flow through you
it might even turn into energy ticks and fix what blizzard wont !

3 Likes

Let me refresh your memory:

COMMUNITY MANAGERS Also known, as CMs, are NOT developers. They can contact the devs if needed, but their primary job is to manager community aspects and PR-type stuff

While first part is true, the second part is not only not a fact, it is not even your speculation. It just plain BS, you just have no clue what CM’s actually do.

And “I don’t think so” and “I dont know” are the same thing. Also a fact right?

Geez, you’re just eating your whole leg at this point…

1 Like

Community manager’s Job description:

“Manage communication plans and channels, striving for continuous improvement. Create communications (e.g., social posts, blogs) with high levels of quality and timeliness. Strategize and execute on reactive communications to players.”

Taken from Blizzard’s own recruitment website.

Looks more like you don’t know what a CM actually does. Or how to do a 5sec google search.

1 Like

So you literally posting me the proof of what i told you.

a weird way to cope if you ask me

1 Like

Doesn’t say anything about game development. The actual devs do the devving. The CMs communicate that to the players. The CM in question did neither of this, actually.

We see what CM’s do and do not do on a daily basis. And it’s thanks to people like you who want to treat anything they say like the word of blizzard god that they can’t just have normal conversation on the forum any more. You know conversations like saying that sounds unintentional let me check it out.

1 Like

Hmmm ok? I am starting to get a feeling you think i said otherwise. Care to provide a quote?

1 Like

You are giving the CM the same credibility as a developer, when their job is to communicate the development team’s philosophy to the players; which, I might add, that CM did not. He post was entirely their personal opinion, and while they said they would check with the devs, they never responded again.