Feral dps fix?

Then why is the only argue you have an emotional plea?

1 Like

So you are like Fasc and leave out parts of argument you don’t like?
If this was in fact intentional is should have been in the path notes.

Does the fact that it is not in patch notes guarantees that it was unintentional? It could have a been a number of things.

1. They could have just forgotten it.
  2. They didn’t think it was important enough (Fasc said it is so which mean it is)
  3. It was unintentional

Now IMHO 2 is extremely unlikely, patch notes generally contains a drastically less important stuff, then a major change to a spec.

Now between 1 and 3. Imho missing an unexpected result of mp5 change on a powershifting due to lack of testing or forgetting a line in patch notes after intentionally changing (which had to be documented internally, discussed, have been assigned to a dev with a ticket etc) From my years of experience as developer it is not even close how much more likely #3 is. But yet again this is not a fact.

However then you combine it with the CM post and it becomes even more screwed towards #3.

The counter argument is that it was never fixed thus it was not bug does not hold water because there are 100s of bugs that are reported and never fixed. But good luck finding many example of changes that were not in patch notes and yet were not bugs.

P.S. I guess last part it too general, minor changes like a text change can easily make it to game without being in patch notes. So it should really about mechanics changes rather then just changes.

1 Like

This was not a major change to the spec. It was a minor dps loss that didn’t change feral viability in any way. This is what you seem to not understand, you’re acting like feral is some how fundamentally broken because of this and it simply isn’t.

2 Likes

“Could have” “should have” does not actually mean anything. It’s all speculation. The only thing that we now for certain is that it was NOT in teh patch notes, and was NOT ever officially mentioned as a bug or not. Anything else is pure conjecture.

1 Like

Energy ticks are still broken as hell, I get 19 ticks all the time despite Blizz saying the hotfix should make you “almost never” get them.

I still find it hilarious(ly sad) that Blizz bent over backwards to make sure Ret could still seal-twist and even gave the faction-specific seals to both factions…but feral druids? nope, you get a middle finger “not a bug”, have fun being bottom-tier dps lmao

2 Likes
1 Like

Well with this logic CM did say he thinks it is not intentional, and it as never corrected other wise thus it makes it true. Or your only your speculation that CM had no idea what he is talking about it acceptable and other are not?

CM’s are not devs, and particularly back in the day often spoke without really having in depth knowledge. He was speaking to the best of his knowledge which simply wasn’t comprehensive enough to be a definitive statement.

1 Like

COMMUNITY MANAGERS Also known, as CMs, are NOT developers. They can contact the devs if needed, but their primary job is to manager community aspects and PR-type stuff.

1 Like

Didn’t the CM in that post specifically say he would have to ask the devs?

1 Like

I believe they did. Now, they never got back with us, so the question is still up in the air; which is where a lot of the confusion comes from, most likely.

You are aware that it is literally community manager’s job to communicate the changes in some cases reasons for the changes to community, not developer’s job. You are very clueless as to what CM 's actually do.

1 Like

But it is perfectly acceptable to dismiss this based on your speculation, unlike my speculations ok… point taken.

What speculation? There was literally no other response from that CM. That is a fact.

1 Like

Yes and that expectation from you is why CM’s have been reined in so hard and seldom communicate with us on a person to person basis any longer. CM’s do not have intimate knowledge of everything, and back in the day they often did reply as merely CM’s not as if they were speaking with the godly authority of blizzard.

2 Likes

The speculation that the answer he gave is invalid, and that you and other have made here. You failing to actually respond anything of substance for a while now. Outside showing your lack of understanding somethings like what CM’s job actually is.

He gave the official version of, “IDK let me go check.” Then never came back.

1 Like

How long was there between that CM’s response and the post he responded to?

1 Like

I am done. He clearly said i DONT THINK so, but i will check. But now they it doesn’t fit your tune you think it is ok to change it to i dont know. This is the level of argument that you are reduced to … sad.

Please find the difference in these two pictures:

It’s the same picture.

I’m convinced you are actually just trolling.

2 Likes