Feral combo points

How do yall feel about the new combo point size/animation?

I don’t like how it takes longer before the combo points show.

3 Likes

Getting used to it. Kind of weird at first

I like the new look. The combo points feel beefy (in appearance). Also, they have that old look they used to have from way back. Can’t explain it but I like them.

I thought points were overcapping past 5? Didn’t feel like it when I played :thinking:

I think it only happens during incarnation and I don’t think you visually can see it over cap as much as when you spend five it will fill up the overflow, at least that’s how it felt last night in some silly heroics for the weekly.

I was playing around with it and I would pop incarnation, then once I built to five I would wait a little bit before pressing rip, and right after pressing rip I would have four combo points. I think I like how it feels but I’m a boomkin main so I defer entirely to cat mains.

I never look at my portrait for combo points. Shame though, I’d like to watch the new animations.

I use Nug combo points addon, front and centre.

The new animation is displayed on the mobs health bar as well.

I don’t like it >.<

Noticed that mine disappear from the mob the second I enter combat.

not a feral so take my opinion with a grain of salt but theyre too big
i use a wa to show simple combo points towards the middle of my screen

1 Like

I’m using a few addons with unintended side effects as well…. Might be those.

I do see the new CP on the HP bar though.
I kinda like it.

That’s a proper grain of salt.

No addons and I lose them off the mob soon as I enter combat. But they do show back up under me like normal. I do not like the delay in points appearing though. It’s not a deal breaker and doesn’t hamper anything and I’m sure I’ll get used to it in time, but as it stands, just no for now

They’re nice, but sitting there waiting to find out how many combo points I got is a game play issue. Makes the spec feel unresponsive.

I swear there is no one in this company that owns the quality of game play and if someone wants to make an art or sound change, game play be damned, they’re doing it.

Edit: Changing my mind on this. They don’t look like they go with your name plate. Looks like scaled up image art without the clean lines.

Combined with what ever they’ve done with Incarnation, they seem to have taken away the only thing that felt good about single target by having to wait for what ever bonus combo point you get.

1 Like

I played it on the PTR before patch 10.1 came out – literally haven’t logged back on since.

CP’s trickling in over time is abysmal. I like the pretty new icon, but I hate everything else they did with Feral pretty much since pre- 10.0.7.

Was hoping to see if they reverted it, but it looks like the didn’t. RIP.

1 Like

WA is the way to go. I make simple ones of everything i need to know and place them to the left of my toon and they only show in combat. So helpful.

1 Like