Feral bleed question

So I have recently came back to Feral and have been playing around with bleeds.

I worked out that once you apply Rip with Blood Talons, you can refresh it without Blood Talons using Bite and it doesn’t lose the Blood Talons damage. (Sabortooth talent)

But if I try to refresh Rip using Bite while Tiger’s Fury is active, It only sometimes adds the damage increase from Tiger’s Fury.

Now I wouldn’t have expected it to add the damage from Tiger’s Fury to Rip, but it sometimes does.

Why? and why only sometimes?

Bloodtalons and tigers fury will affect the entire duration of rip, even if it has been extended with bite. The damage of that rip will never change unless you get a stat proc like mastery, agility, versatility, etc. Stat procs do not snapshot any dots, they got rid of that in WoD. But stat procs will increase your damage of bleeds that have already been applied before you got the proc, and then you’d lose the increase when the proc expires.

If you tigers fury and/or bloodtalons then bite to refresh rip, your rip will not be any different. Your bite will benefit from the tigers fury and/or bloodtalons.

Yep Yep. Casting FB even with SbT will not change the damage of your rip, even with buffs like BT or TF. You have to use the actual rip spell with BT and/or TF to have the increased damage on your rip. It is always recommended to have a TF buffed rip and if you have BT to have that on as well for the increased damage.

You want to cast regrowth, go stealth, rake, then Berserk and Tiger’s Fury, then RIP. Your RIP will always have the increased dmg from both Blood Talons and Tiger’s Fury unless it falls off. If you have an increase from something else, let’s say a trinket or something, it will only last for that one duration.

I think it was my Trinkets macro’ed to to my Tiger’s Fury that was causing the bleed tick damage increase. I’ll do some more testing when I get home.

But I like the fact that Bite refreshes Blood Talons Rip without having to have Blood Talons up to refresh it.

Also does anyone know of a WA that can track Bleed empowerment from Bloodtalons and Tiger’s Fury? as in show if the bleeds are being affected by them or show their tick damage?