Feral/Balance offspec looking for Mythic Raid and M+

I have recently transferred back over to Alliance and re-rolled to Druid DPS. I currently have ~405 item level for both Feral and Balance. From the release of BfA until now my decision on character choice and raids have primarily been made in an effort to play with my real life friends, the last of which decided this expansion just wasn’t for them fairly recently.

As such I have a much more flexible schedule and the ability to commit more time to a Mythic raid. I would prefer to stay Alliance, for the time being. Hopefully I can find a good group to play with here!

Both of my previous toons are 3/9M and ~1900 io melee classes from the start of the tier. I am looking to sub/trial for a guild in preparation for the next tier of raiding in which my goals are to get CE and 2.5k m+ score.

I’d like to emphasize that this toon is a previous main, but only about 2 weeks old for this current expansion. my ideal scenario is preferably to start out in an alt run/bench scenario and work my way up. If anyone has any DPS slots open for alt runs or keys that I could trial in I would be more than happy.

Thanks!

Hey we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. Added our Copy/Paste below.

Chaosbeards - Alliance - Dalaran is now recruiting for a mythic roster.

Progress: 9/9H 2/2H

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.