Feral/Balance off-spec looking for Mythic Raid & M+

I have recently transferred back over to Alliance and re-rolled to Druid DPS. I currently have ~405 item level for both Feral and Balance. From the release of BfA until now my decision on character choice and raids have primarily been made in an effort to play with my real life friends, the last of which decided this expansion just wasn’t for them fairly recently.

As such I have a much more flexible schedule and the ability to commit more time to a Mythic raid. I would prefer to stay Alliance, for the time being. Hopefully I can find a good group to play with here!

Both of my previous toons are 3/9M and ~1900 io melee classes from the start of the tier. I am looking to sub/trial for a guild in preparation for the next tier of raiding in which my goals are to get CE and 2.5k m+ score.

I’d like to emphasize that this toon is a previous main, but only about 2 weeks old for this current expansion. my ideal scenario is preferably to start out in an alt run/bench scenario and work my way up. If anyone has any DPS slots open for alt runs or keys that I could trial in I would be more than happy. Feel free to add mindzai#1383

Thanks!

Helllo we have current spots open on our main team and would like to trial you. The guild also runs a lot of mythic plus so I am sure you will fine people to run with. Add me ok bnet if you think we could be a possible fit.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

let me know if your interested in something on the weekends?

Hey there! We are in extremely high need of another druid on our raid team right now. If you are open to jumping in to mythic quickly, and our nights and times are good for you, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 6/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Extreme high need of a druid
Very high need of shaman and mage
Always looking for great dps and another healer.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)