Female Gnome/Warlock names?

Thinking of rolling a Gnome Affliction lock once the prep-patch is fully live and was looking for some inspiration.

And yeah, you can save the whole “blah blah if it’s in the thread someone will already take it blah blah” spiel; I’m just looking to get my own brain juices a flowing.

William.
Arthur.
Maxwell.
Frederick.
James.
Julian.
Vincent.
Xavier.
Samuel.

What? Gender changes are a few gold, name changes still cost real money, and a fair number of gnomes must be about ready for a cuteness upgrade.

For a female gnome warlock you want to name it something obnoxiously girly. Almost bordering offensively girly.

I’d suggest something like voidsparkle or voidpuff.

Do you know how much rage some hardcore horde player is going to suffer through when they die to a small gnome warlock named “voidsparkle” that spams /laugh? Lots of rage.

4 Likes

Voidpuff is cute lol.

2 Likes

I like ending Gnome names with bell. Doombell, Boombell? or make it belle.
I have Sparkbell myself, which is a Blood DK now Mecha Gnome. lol.

Giggleblast is my Survival Huntress.

2 Likes

Hotdottie

All my gnomes have traditional names. I have Trudy, Gertrude, Emelyn, Isabel and Audrey so far.

… my one gnome is named Christabel.

1 Like

Babette. Clairmydia. Acthpeevee. Oh…Naomi because it is I moan backwards.

If I were to make a female gnome warlock I would call her cutecurse just to anger everybody.

1 Like

Ok, Giggleblast made me giggle.

3 Likes

She has a Kodo. Ran to…that druid sanctuary with the low level recovering Kodo’s ect. the size difference is hillarious(ly annoying)

If you like it, you may use it. I’m sure there’s other servers. And I always do see warlocks having a blast and giggling while blasting. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mine tooooo! All my hunters have kodos, they’re the best!

2 Likes

I’m deeply amused by how many posts in here are already “pick a name that’ll make Horde players rage”.

Honestly, anything will do for that. And ANYONE will rage by being done in by a Gnomey.

1 Like

Except in this case it would have to be Gnaomi. :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Nice.

10/char

Dellexi

Choose a random name, move/add/remove letters until you find something you like.

The ‘cutesie’ names are annoying af.

So, what you’re saying is, “Yes, go with a cutsie name”.

Yes. Trigger them, Cinder. Trigger them all.

1 Like