Female Gnomes are sexy

And I don’t care who knows.

12 Likes

Hey baby, what if I told you I was a 700-pound man?

31 Likes

11 Likes

She is perfect

9 Likes

I would say inside that 700-pound man is a 70-pound female Gnome screaming to get out.

24 Likes

That’s because he ate her.

30 Likes

I’m dying :laughing:

(Because he ate me)

9 Likes

I would happily trade the horde gnomes for vulpera

2 Likes

Now I’m imagining that Rita is a character played by either Jay or Silent Bob…

3 Likes

Are you a MAP by any chance?

3 Likes

Actually I find them kind of creepy. Perhaps the only race I habitually play male if I play it at all. The males are a barrel of laughs. Fems are creepy to me though. The fact an awful semi-ex (we were great friends for years but she laughed at me when I asked her on a date and then even our friendship ended) played one with pink pony tails couldn’t possibly be informing that I’m sure.

If the OP or anyone replies yes to your question, they need help.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well that would definitely be trading up :smirk_cat: :smiley_cat:

No judgment OP, but I’m judging you super hard right now.

2 Likes

the man speaks the truth

I’d take that without a second thought… gnomes > the majority of alliance races and vulpera

1 Like

Some of us are prim and proper, but still hotter than a fireball from the back end of Deathwing, after a night on the Carolina Reapers.

4 Likes

Enjoy what you like, so long as you enjoy it for the right reasons. Interests in pixies, fairies, goblins, dwarves, and short stack toons in fiction is not uncommon, even IRL there is content that caters to those interests, like IRL Dwarves.

1 Like

the fbi is very interested in this statement…

Enjoy what you like, so long as you enjoy it for the right reasons. Interests in pixies, fairies, goblins, dwarves, and short stack toons in fiction is not uncommon, even IRL there is content that caters to those interests, like IRL Dwarves.

except they are creatures that strongly resemble sub 14yr old irl humans…

3 Likes