Felguard weapon transmog

Happy New year all. Before the new barber shop system for pets, you could transmog weapon by having it in the inventory. This doesn’t seem to be working anymore. Is it still possible to change the Felguard weapon and if so how do we achieve this?
Thank you, and a happy an healhty 2024 to all.

2 Likes

This works for me. Sometimes when loading in though I need to resummon. Like loading into an instance or bg it will default sometimes but a quick resummon fixes it for me. I play a gnome so I have my felguard use the 2h cog mace haha.

3 Likes

The glyph does still work. Someone before said to try manually dismissing your Felguard and then resummon. If that doesn’t work check to see that it didn’t somehow remove the glyph. As Queldormu stated it does also resummon your pet a lot, probably zoning and the long distances/speed from dragonflight, which does switch up the weapon if you have multiple.

1 Like

Ok, so you still need to have a 2H weapon in inventory? Than summon Felguard, and maybe rezone or re summon?

Did you reapply the glyph? That update killed all the pet glyphs, weapon included

glyph of wrathguard? I don’t follow, I thought the glyphs became obsolete after the barber shop.

The demon appearance glyphs are obsolete and no longer exist, yes, but…

:point_up: you still need that glyph in order for your felguard / wrathguard to take an appearance from your bag.

3 Likes

ahhhh. thank you!

The barber bugs the felguard you gotta resummon. I’ll never use the default vanilla weapon

You’ll need to reapply glyph of the felguard for the weapon appearance. That glyph was not part of the barber shop update and it was broken with the update requiring it to need a reapplication. Weapon appearance with the glyph is still buggy and it will quite often revert back to its basic weapon requiring multiple resummons to view the weapon.

1 Like

i added glyph last night. its working again. Thank you guys, you the best!