Felguard Weapon Transmog

With the addition of the new warlock pet customization, it would be pleasant to see aN interface that allows us to change the weapon of the Felgaurd.

Items like Blood Gaurd’s Tooth, Wrathblade, Argus’ Scythe, and all the recently implemented Trading Post two handers like Soulburner Bardiche, are unobtainable for warlocks to have in their bags.

14 Likes

I was looking just for posts like this!

And the new weapon on the trading post. Man it would look amazing on a fel or wrath guard. <3

6 Likes

This would be awesome as a barber shop option. It would save us from carrying a weapon around and risk accidentally selling/disenchanting it or having our Felguard change weapon when we pick up another 2H weapon.

8 Likes

It could also fix the current issue where if you weren’t there to buy the actual pvp weapon to carry in your bags you can’t ever use it for your fel guard on account of them all going into collection ensemble packs after the season ends. I tried pointing that issue out on reddit and it got no traction.

7 Likes

Still waiting till they fix my Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. I saw my Wrathguard can dual wield so it would also be nice if it could use both Warglaives I have collecting dust in.

2 Likes

I’m sure they could figure out some transmog, barber or glyph system to keep a weapon appearance for the summoned creature.

Not saying warlocks should be able to unlock appearances based on what their demon can use (not that anyone would complain as far as warlocks go…) but if I have something unlocked I should be able to use it somehow.

3 Likes

Wait what do you mean dual wield?? Is this back.

1 Like

Yeah, I briefly had my Wrathguard use 2 weapons after using the throw axe on floor ability. Couldn’t reproduce it though.

Guillotine gives the Felguard the look of dual-wielding, for a while.

2 Likes

They better add transmog option for weapon on Felguard

2 Likes

I’m hopeful that they realize this and that’s why felguard had no new options in this patch.

2 Likes

This times 100

Also let us remove armor from voidwalker or customize armor in general

I want my demons to match my mog/mount/battle pet

Legion artifact weapons did this SO well - they gave us all the good color options!!

2 Likes

Please remove the restriction in place that prevents the felguard from equipping 2h legendaries. My felguard can pick up any 2h mace in my bag except the hand of ragnaros.

And before anyone says there’s a similar mace that drops from Ragnaros in Firelands, it is simply not the same. The original hand of ragnaros is far better looking.

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about this! I am hoping that with the warlock pet customizations coming soon it will happen up more opportunities in the future for other demon variants. Fel lord for demonology would be awesome see. Maybe something for demonology’s wild imps could use some cosmetic love too eventually.

i wish i could put a visual enchant on my felguards weap

3 Likes