Felguard BiS Weapon

This is the way.

2 Likes

My Nightborne demo uses Zin’rokh. :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

My tailor scissors get wielded half the time. He gives his enemies a trim off the top!

2 Likes

Actually this is THE Felguard weapon.

However I don’t know if any Warlock ever managed to get it since it’s a very rare drop from Legion Assaults and to get it you need to be in a party with a DK/Pal/War, hope for the weapon to drop and then trade it.

2 Likes

The trading post is offering a weapon themed from the legion.

3 Likes

In Shadowlands, it was Gavel of the First Arbiter.

There is a certian amount of hilarity attached to Felguard wielding a BiS melee weapon from the current expansion

Right now it would be the Askhandur, Fall of the Brotherhood off of Echo of Neltharion

2 Likes

Dis one

2 Likes

Still waiting on Blizz to change the way the glyph works and let you choose from Appearance tab. The Taeschalach in my Hunter’s bank yearns to be held by a big demon.

4 Likes

Now this would be great.

Actually having to get the “physical” weapon with the current loot systems is very difficult.

1 Like

I’m hoping for this in the barber shop in 10.1.5.

Doesn’t help that for the example I provided I am not sure if you even CAN get it as it was previously on a separate loot table as a “bonus item” personally looted to you. I remember back in BFA or maybe early SL I opened a ticket asking if a Warlock could loot the sword off Aggramar and was met with the usual “check Wowhead” response.

I refuse to even farm for it because it could be impossible and it isn’t like I would even know since its droprate is already low.

1 Like

This one for instance I don’t think can even be obtained because it isn’t usable by Warlock and it’s personal loot (or was) and thus ineligible for trading.

1 Like

All fine choices listed in this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I always forget that that’s a thing. Dunno if I wanna farm BWL though.

Antorus is in legacy loot now so bosses drop a set number of items, regardless of your current class.

2 Likes

Over in Classic some warlock was successful in getting the corrupted ashbringer and is now waiting for when the glyph becomes active to allow his felguard to use it so all these other answers are wrong.

2 Likes

The sword and scythe aren’t really drops, though, they’re just looted to you, and I wasn’t sure if Warlock was eligible to be looted a weapon it couldn’t use.

1 Like

Oh really, wasn’t aware. It isn’t a weapon from the usual loot table? I’ll have to look it up. And I’m guessing it can’t even be traded, even assuming you’re dragging someone else that can get it?

It just spits it into your bags when the boss dies.

Yeah, that’s how this sort of loot works, which means the question is whether or not it drops for everybody or just those who “use” 2-handers, like dk, warrior, etc.

It doesn’t drop for evoker, as per a wowhead post, even though they can use it as transmog. So I’m guessing it can only drop for the classes that, at the time, could use it.