Feldrake giveaway, another slap in the face to legacy players

As my post has mysteriously disappeared, I figured I would share it here.

This is very frustrating to those who have the mount. I spent millions of gold on obtaining this mount. I ask at the very least to change the color or name of this new mount so i can still show off the original TCG Feldrake. As someone who has all the TCG mounts I can agree that obtaining this mount is extraordinarily difficult and will only get worse. I can understand making a version that a normal player can obtain in game without having to spend the ridiculous price tag. Please…. Pleaseeeee… don’t make this mount, toy, and pet worthless for more clicks. It hurts those who have been playing for years and have legitimately collected these items.

Moderator: Edited title. Using the word “Blizzard” in your title to call attention to your post is a violation of forum rules.

9 Likes

It was deleted. You don’t make a second thread after Blizz deletes the first one, unless you’re trying to get yourself a vacation.

And we didn’t need another feldrake thread.

15 Likes

Despair…. So delicious.

10 Likes

I’m still a legacy player and I still hope they use every TCG card for future marketing purposes, like I said in your last thread.

I will thoroughly enjoy watching the stupid external NFT market collapse, almost as much as I’ll enjoy watching this thread get nuked again since you don’t understand how forums work.

10 Likes

This can be said about almost anything in the world.

Your outrage would be better spend on actual things to be outraged about. Also

First world problems, am I right Stico? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TCG mounts are glorified store mounts.

6 Likes

strolls into thread :wine_glass:in hand

wonders why there is yet another feldrake thread

4 Likes

Well wouldn’t that be a shame.

2 Likes

I’m sorry OP but you haven’t accomplished anything. You just bought it. Literally. Your super rare mount ? I can buy it right now on ebay if I want.

3 Likes

It would. I hate to see nice people get vacationed. It’s why I’m letting you know of possible consequences. Now, mods don’t always work here, but it’s something to keep in mind.

That implies that people who get it this way are obtaining it illegitimately. That’s a pretty silly notion.

The prices people paid for the mount throughout the years was not blizzard’s doing. It was hype and demand driven solely by the players. You paid that amount because you felt it was worth it. And you have (presumably) been happy with that purchase and enjoyed it all those years. None of that is being taken away from you.

5 Likes

Legit collected these mounts… as in spent actual money on pixels. The gold I can sorta understand but if you are dumb enough to spend thousands of actual dollars on a mount, you don’t deserve to have money.

2 Likes

As you can see I have posted on the forums 15 times and have been silenced. If this is the hill I die on, it will only solidify my discontent, not actually hurt me.

1 Like

Not a great track record, chief.

That’s fine but it’s still a stupid hill.

4 Likes

/drink​​​​

1 Like

Geebus the drama. :roll_eyes:

I’m out.

3 Likes

In what way?

Because their relatively unattractive drake re-color from 2008 was only valuable because other people didn’t have it lol

I think there’s a new drinking game, that’s why there are so many!

1 Like