Fel Warden - A Demon Hunter Support Spec

Depends on how it’s spun. Imagine a “support” spec that instead of buffing your allies, you debuff the enemies with damage taken amps, damage dealt amps, ect. That fits just fine.

We already give that for magic attacks. If they add that for melee we would make WW monks useless.

Although if you play Classic enhancement SS used to buff nature damage to target. So if they give us part of a melee debuff. For Ex we make bleeds tick faster and do more damage. That could be done. But they could just add that on to HDH.

Personally DH’s do not fit the support mentality. I think if anything they should give us a ranged dps spec based around Scythes or throwing our glaives. Or a chaos caster.

1 Like

With making evoker the way it is they will definitely need to add a couple more supports in my opinion otherwise the meta will be stuck to the other best 2 performing dps, tank, and healer. Instead of evoker support for bring DH support.

DH support will just be another mandatory spec. Ever since Aug was released Devastation has disappeared.

Besides, they can’t even properly figure out havoc, and vengeance is going to struggle hard next tier when we lose 4piece. What makes you think a third spec would be any better?

Love this idea. If they gave DH a third spec that was support, I’d probably never play another class.

i’m not against dh getting a third spec but if it’s just a copy and paste of aug then i’d pass. the feel would need to be different. i could see a debuffer vs a buffer. i’d support that. not a fan of it being a ranged spec though. that definitely doesn’t fit with dh being a dual glaive wielding terror. the spec would have to feel as violent as the other two specs. and if it carries over any proximity buffing then it could be good for them to remain in melee vs aug that hangs out at range.

A debuffer is a support that works by generating vulnerabilities in the target instead of buffing allies, it is a playstyle that can work in the DH.

2 Likes

Clearly you haven’t seen DKs.