Fel-scarred is kinda stale

I really hate the idea of having a hero talent that is AOE based and one that is single target based. I really hope this isnt the design intent.

Aldrachi reavers vengeful retreat resets the cooldown of felblade or multiple vengeful retreats is pretty dam cool. It has some animation\vfx change which is super mid but at least its something.

Then you look at fel scarred and there is kinda nothing at all other than just some passive damage here and there, nothing visually. You cant fly around in your demon form, demon form looks the same, spells all look the same. Its just bland, the idea is cool (Being about your meta form) but the implementation could have some tweaks to make it better.

1 Like

I love Fel-Scarred personally. I think it is in a good place mechanically, with its niche being burst and aoe damage while Adrachi is ramping single target damage. And while the visuals aren’t the most Explosive, i love constantly exploding in green fel fire after slapping Meta. It feels so good to just roll my fingers down my keybinds and keep exploding for 20 seconds straight.

I like it as well, i just dont think hero talents should be balanced like “One is AOE and one is single target” they should be good at both.

I also think the animations suck\models suck

5 Likes

I haven’t played around much with Reaver, but fel-scarred feels alright to me. It definitely needs actual visuals though

And just give us a metamorphosis reskinned dracthyr “soar” as a demon hunter ability (maybe the old warlock model so it’s not locked to havoc)
We should be able to fly!

I think fel scarred is also behind aldrachi reaver in aoe too

Fel-scarred is an exciting hero tree because you don’t have to play Aldrachi Reaver and Aldrachi Reaver is stink.

6 Likes

I would argue it needs some cool quality of life stuff like the aldrachi has with the vengeful retreat resets the cd of felblade

It’s already been discussed that Fel Scarred is better than AR in almost every situation, including AoE and single target.

The sims were broken, they are now fixed and are much closer. AR requires near perfect play that also improves sim damage. Dorki and Jedith are both suggesting to use Fel Scarred over AR.