Feisty Corner - Predates Agriculture

I have walked. Walked some more. Walked again. Walked some more after that. Continued to walk. And then I walked even more. Oh and my bags are full.

And I’m loving it!

3 Likes

I’m so excited when I walk a lot and my bags are full and I find a random NPC I can sell stuff to. It is a strange small pleasure that I won’t ever get enough of.

<3

-Feisty.

2 Likes

I’m starting to wish they made a poison bag for rogues. >_>

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t played much retail since Classic was released but do like how they handle the bag system that is sortable. A poison bag would be awesome, it’s kinda surprising such a thing didn’t exist. Did the concept of engineering bag and herb bags come out in TBC or WotLK?

-Feisty.

Herb bags were a thing even in classic days.

Herb Pouch
Item Level 20
Binds when equipped
12 Slot Herb Bag
Sell Price: 2s 50c

[Zeal’aya] Herbalism Supplier [Orgrimmar]
[Gwina Stonebranch] Herbalism Supplier [Ironforge]
[Eldraeith] Herbalism Supplier [Stormwind City]
[Katrina Alliestar] Herbalism Supplier [Undercity]
[Selina Weston] Alchemy Herbalism Supplies [Tirisfal Glades]
[Uma Bartulm] Herbalism Alchemy Supplies [Dustwallow Marsh]
[Chardryn] Herbalism Supplier [Darnassus]

I think the engineering bags or boxes came in TBC.

1 Like

No rogues really mention it but just like a hunter or warlock one of your bag slots is likely to be full of class reagent items at all times.

I finally have bag space and a bunny! Now if I could pick a toon and stick with it, I might level high enough for a mount and quit all this WALKING!

Still loving it!! If I miss anything about retail it’s all my pets.

1 Like

Altitis hit me almost immediately. I felt like a kid in a candy store running to lick everything in sight. Ended up (mostly) wanting to level my paladin, Feival, who I think will be living on Easy Street. After that, it’s a crapshoot. Maybe rogue? Rogues are fun, right?

Congrats on the bags and bunny!!!

-Feisty.

1 Like

Rogues are so fun! Last week I remade the very first character I ever got to 60 (a dwarf rogue because I had started with a gnome but was getting dizzy from the height differences by level 40, so sized up one race) and soon got addicted to backstabbing and eviscerating. There are few things as exciting as spamming the eviscerate button when you’re down to 5% health and hoping it won’t miss.

Speaking of pets, I was on my warrior in Westfall the other day and vaguely remembered something about /clucking at the Saldean farm chickens – I did, and it immediately turned green and emoted at me, but I couldn’t remember at all what was supposed to happen next so I just ran away (I had to log out fairly soon anyway.) A day or so later I saw someone with the Prairie chicken pet and remembered, so went back Saldean’s but of course it took a good ten minutes of spamming /chicken to get any to look at me that time! It is nice to have such a cheap pet available (I want a cat so badly, but 40s!) but so embarrassing to try to get.

Admirable you could settle down and concentrate on one character, Feisty. I just made another alt H-side, while my highest-level Alliance character languishes still at 23. Anymore I log in with the question, “What zone am I in the mood for?”

2 Likes

Oh, rest assured, Lorith, I’m sure its just one character… for today, with old Feisty. :wink: Between all his alts, he’d have a level 60 by now!

1 Like

I got my chicken today! I clucked liked a crazy person for what felt like FOREVER! There were so many people in Westfall and no one else cared about getting a chicken. Which is odd to me because honestly I think it’s the best thing about Westfall. Made me think I should worry about leveling faster like everyone else? So, I spent the rest of the day fishing and pondering priorities :grinning:

3 Likes

Altitis has totally taken over my ability to focus on one class. I’ve leveled my mage, priest, rogue, and warlock to 20-something. My pally is 43 which is nice but soloing as holy suuuuuucks.

-Feisty.

Just eat a sandwich. That is how you level a paladin!