Feels like 10.3, not 11.0

I didn’t say anything about transferring a character off of Remix, I said the charms from doing dailies was not transferable. Timeless Isle coins are transferable, but not the charms of lesser fortune. It’s weird their logic on what is and what is not qualified. For the other part I might have YouTubers to blame then with them saying reputations will be shared.

Reputation will be shared. It’s just a longer process. We get Dragonflight now and they’ll go backward from there.

My (possibly wishful thinking) hope is that we have Shadowlands and Battle for Azeroth by the end of The War Within. And then hopefully they can get a couple more in Midnight, and so on.

For the sake of sanity, the way I choose to interpret it is that something may have broken super-hardcore when they tried pushing the proper beta build onto the live servers, so instead of keeping it down for several days to fix it or rolling the update back fully, they rolled it back to the closest stable build they had (which also had issues, but they were issues that folks could live with for a bit) while they fix whatever screwed up the full patch.

Of course, we’ll probably never know whether or not it’s true, but it’s enough to get my brain to go “Alright, I guess” instead of staying up at night thinking about it.

1 Like

ooof. blizzard felt that one from space.

dps or damage

Dps, sorry my details is always set to “damage” but it’s the dps