Feels Bad to Lose So Much PvE ILvl Relative to The End of Last Season

It’s the end of the first week, and I’m probably about as geared as anyone is going to be at this point through PvP: bought my weapon (and have it at 7/9), upgraded my WPvP shoulders with trophies, and have some of my other blues upgraded. I’m currently 28 ilvl below the PvE ilvl I had in my gear from the end of last season. It’s my best PvP gear, so I’m wearing it while running around in WM, but suddenly the overworld mobs are so much more dangerous and difficult. Even when I finish upgrading my blues I’m still going to be weaker.

It would be nice if, at the very minimum, the new honor items from each season ended up no more than 3 ilvl below the upgraded epics from the previous season. Would still keep them “worse”, but the gap would be small enough to quickly bridge with epics from the new season. Alternatively you could just go back to WM causing your PvP ilvl to be active at all times. What’s happening right now feels like crap though.

1 Like

ya it would be nice if the pvp ilevel is enabled in world when war mode is enabled. even from a pvp standpoint it’s hard to gauge gear of the person you are going to attack since it doesn’t update until you are in combat with them.

I don’t really see any reason why they shouldn’t enable it. For raids/dungeons they obviously don’t want people to have to grind out PVP sets to get into PVE content but no one is grinding out gear just to do daily quests or world bosses.

yeah I noticed that too.

My workaround was just to make a gearset with last seasons gear that I swap to when doing PvE quests, then swap back to current season gear for PvP. It’s annoying, feels weird to wear least seasons gear, but it works.