Feeling lost in Game

I have been playing Wow since Vanilla. I really enjoyed all the way up through wrath. Life got busy and I dropped off here and there often from the game. I really enjoyed tanking with my paladin as well and was quite successful. I also really enjoyed playing my frost/blood dk hybrid. I began once cata hit dropping in and out of the game. I picked up tanking again for pandara just to see how it went and get a feel. That broke me of tanking do to very bad experience and realizing I wasn’t coordinated enough lol.

I continued with my pally but started meandering with alts. Suddenly I would raise an alt a few levels and then jump to the next. I never felt the same joy I had with the talent trees and diversity. I also went through quite a few really good guilds. They would either fall apart or go in some weird direction.

I feel as though I’m just being rolled by a wave of cookie cutter builds, and swept away in a current of unreachable goals. I feel as though I will not be able to catchup where I need to be and even if I find a class and spec I enjoy, there will be something wrong where it won’t be competitive enough to get invites or shoved aside. Need to find a good guild and a class that is needed. I’m just tired of bouncing around and getting picked up with guilds just looking for numbers.

Availability eastern times
Monday through Thursday 630 pm to 1030 pm.
Friday 630 pm till 1 pm
Saturday avaiable
Sunday from 1pm to 1030pm

1 Like

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community. Now is the time to get that focus you are lacking since there will be some gear catch up mechanics. If you are interested, we can talk about some of the classes we most need which may aid you in deciding what direction to go.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

You said from 11pm to 2 am and Sunday thru Thursday only available from 630 pm till 1030 pm est. Weekends I have flexibility.

Ok, didn’t see times or days listed in your initial post, sorry we can’t accommodate your desired times. Good luck on your guild hunt!

Thank you. I will add as well to original post.

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you prefer to stay Horde, we do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 and I would happily get you in touch with their recruitment officer!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Thank you. I’m not attached to any specific faction. I will look into area 52 though. Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Bump for good people looking for good homes. I feel your struggle and agree, that home in game should be a priority. It looks like you are willing to give a lot of yourself to them… Make sure you get what you need back <3 Your time is valuable, and what you’ve put into the game is an investment - even if it is just entertainment.

We are small, and try to connect with everyone first and focus on their needs. It means that ‘group’ activities get back burnered a bit do to the lack of numbers, but we’ll get there.

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank you. Definitely, I have been in a few guilds where you invest time and money into the guild to help build or make it more fun for everyone, only to be pushed aside when you class or spec isn’t needed or you fell behind do to life. Then you fall even further back. It just gets exhausting. Especially when it falls apart. Looking to actually make a difference not be in the background. Lol. I can only imagine the struggles of new players just joining without heirlooms and trying to compete and seeing vast numbers till they reach max.

Cryophobia
Thank you, I will also take a look into the guild. I just want to look carefully and not bite off more than I can chew but actually make a difference and a dent in the guild to get things done.

1 Like

Oh! :0 I was looking to potentially find a new guild on a new server because lately I’ve felt some heavy toxicity on Proudmoore. I sent you a bnet request. If you can/want could we chat some about me joining you all?

1 Like

Hello Dregarg,

I wanted to introduce myself and tell you about the guild I have. We are a single team, AOTC guild that prides itself on being there for each other. I make a point to make it fun for everyone and while some boss fights are draining and frustrating we always look for ways to get them down together.

I do not sit people, we aren’t that kind of guild family. We do have some gear requirements but Gear is easy to get and we would help you get whatever you needed. Its what we do.

So raid times: Tuesday 7:45 - 10 pm est and Friday 7:45 -11 pm est. We try to do Mythic plus Mondays to get everyone a high key for their chests and there is a Wednesday Fun run hosted by a friend’s guild.

We provide Flasks and Feasts, Repairs, Enchants, Gems, Vantus Runes if we decide we need them, good times, lots of death and laughter and sometimes we kill bosses.

Since we are Alliance it may be a leap of faith but if you have an Alliance toon I have a cross server community group where you can meet us all and hang out with us first.

I am Anaranae#1516 if you want to friend me and we can talk more.

Thanks!
Ana

Hello Dregarg! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hi Dregarg,

If looking for alliance check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Thank you all for the replies and support. I should be in tonight but may not make any immediate decision as this will be a long term investment.

Hiya! Looks like you are on the same boat I was! I was about ready to cancel my sub when a friend of mine convinced me to switch to alliance! On Icecrown/Malygos “Shining Star Crusaders” is a casual and laid back guild looking for like mind people to get us progressing through the raid tiers!

We are currently; 7/7N Uldir & 7/9N, 6/9H BoD. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10/10:30 central, and with your eastern times, I hope an extra hour isn’t too late for you. :slight_smile:

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in! We have no problem gearing anybody up through keys and need everyone from Tanks --> Healers --> DPS! You can reach out to me through Discord for more information as well! “Shibae#4038”