Hi Blizzard,

I try to submit a ticket or contact, and it tells me I need to use the forums. So I guess I’ll post my issue here.

Like many, I was an icon in Vanilla WoW back when I was in college, and had plenty to time to be elite. Glory days. Now I am a dad with two toddlers and can get a few hours a day if I am lucky. It’s a gamble every night, deciding if I should stay up and play, and risk a screaming kid waking me up due to a nightmare, teething, or <insert 100 other toddler reasons>. Even in a perfect scenario, I am woken up at 6:30-7am by them.

So, I’ve tried to keep up with my guildies, but they all were ahead. I was excited to hit 60 and be able to join the raiding scene once again 1-2 nights a week. However, before I could hit 60, they decided to reroll PvE due to the horrendous imbalance on Stalagg, faction collusion, etc (you’ve heard every issue plenty by now). Especially now that p2 is out, it’s 10x worse.

Now I’ve abandoned my lovely druid, to try to reroll, and again try to catch them. I’ll get 60 in about 2 months from now likely, and I know in the long term this isn’t a huge deal, but-

I want to transfer my druid from PVP server to PVE, and I’ll pay $ for it. Why is this not an option yet?

Every attempt at addressing the population/server situation has been an absolute disaster since the initial servers were announced. I’m sure this has been posted endlessly as well.

I don’t care though- I just want to play my druid. Let me transfer him so that I can play and not die every 5 seconds in the open world. I’ve genuinely enjoyed the struggles of classic wow and have endured queues, plenty of gankings while leveling, the grind, the journey, etc etc etc.
But your lack of options is killing the experience. The severely imbalanced PvP servers are unplayable and need major help now. If you won’t do anything to balance it, at least let us leave and let the servers die. Don’t listen to the Ironborn.

Please send me the magic password to transfer my char from PvP to PvE so that I can carebear it up with my pals. Cheers.

1 Like

Currently, there is no paid transfer service for Classic. They are hoping to add such a feature in the future, but at this time, your only option is to continue on your newly created character.

Hopefully this will get moved from CS to Classic General so that your feedback can make it to the dev team.

5 Likes

While I can appreciate your feedback, Toro, I’m afraid Customer Support has zero involvement in the design and development of the game. The referral to post on the forums was for you to post in a category that was relevant to the topic. In this case it would be the WoW Classic General Discussion forum.

If the focus of your feedback is for character transfers to be introduced for WoW Classic, it really isn’t necessary. Our Developers have already said that they want to bring that feature to Classic as it was originally part of Vanilla. The quote is below but you can find the post here.

2 Likes