Feedback thread in 10.1 Forums

Well people, looks like we actaually got an official feedback thread in the 10.1 forums.

Please lets dump all our ideas in there… Lets try not to get to bent out of shape in there though. I mean its the first time in forever we have gotten any kind of attention.

Hopefully they will take the ideas of people who actually play the class and get monk to a good spot.

1 Like

I created a link to the summary thread at there.
I could have copy-pasted everything into a post but I think that would be somewhat overkill^^

Lets hope they’ll give monks attention :slight_smile:

Well all we can do is keep throwing ideas at Blizz and see what sticks…

Lets keep it up.

I don’t have high hopes on them addressing wind walker, considering the blue post specifically stated mist only

1 Like

They said that they did some changes to mistweaver, but the title is still Monk Feedback, not Mistweaver Feedback - so we can still hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can just keep the chatter in there, that way they have to read through it all anyway… this way it actually gets noticed instead of completely ignored. At least thats how I see it. :man_shrugging:t3:

Fair warning, ptr forum feedback and comments get btfo after the patch is made live. If I’m going to shout into a void, I’m going to do it somewhere it will be visible (albeit buried) after the fact.

This is true but its in the 10.1 forum so it will be there for quite some time.

Yeah, I saw folks contributing there and could not resist engaging with them. I’m pretty jaded about “the process”, but it’s still a good place to talk with other players.

I won’t post this there, but it at least got me thinking about MW getting Life Cocoon PvP talent moved to the standard tree and the ol’ “Yeah, but why not Turbo Fists?” hit me in the head… It makes open world content feel so much better while leveling.

Honestly, it’s crazy how good Mistweaver feels when dealing damage in comparison to Windwalking. Not sure why or what could even be done (permanent Serenity–LOL /s).