Testing for The Bloodbound Horror begins today at 12:00 PDT (15:00 EDT, 21:00 CEST).

Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!

These RNG add spawns are absolutely miserable and lead to this boss having wild swings in difficulty from pull to pull. If the adds spawn where one of the groups already is, it’s very easy; if they spawn opposite the group, the boss becomes wildly harder.

Boomkins and Frost Mages are insanely good for CC here; Fire Mages are insanely good for damage.

I second this, but I also want to add something else.

I think killing the adds should hurt the boss (i.e. remove 2% of the boss’ health pool per big add, not the little blood horrors that try to run into the boss).

This boss feels like it’s going to take 20 minutes as we run around saving cooldowns just to kill adds in the downstairs phase since that’s the only thing that matters in this fight. The boss just pulses AoE otherwise and doesn’t do much.

Keep in mind this is the 2nd boss, you don’t want this to be a wall (I think?)

Lastly: the frontal that takes you downstairs needs a much clearer visual. The edges are completely inaccurate relative to the animation

What is the point of a mechanic that just forces you to go afk in ranged for 10 seconds?