I think the timeline is fine here. Pre-patch is highly unlikely to mean “class changes need to be done by then.”

1 Like

I hope the tree will be massively overhauled and not just overhauled but simplified gameplay and lessen on the complexity.

1 Like

That’s actually exactly what prepatch means in this context, else things are pushed to further patches.

1 Like

It’s also a good testing ground for the devs. Seeing the builds in action with a larger audience. Prepatch usually has weekly changes to smooth out some errors that made it to live.

Well this chapter should be called a Renewed Hope It would seem that they have been listening and looking.

As said before changes have been happening, and now it seems they are ready to reveal to all.

2 Likes

I would say that depends on if the current season will end when prepatch starts. If it doesn’t and shammies are a buggy mess, could effect anyone still trying to push

Fingers crossed that the monkey’s paw is locked away. I’m cautiously optimistic to see what you guys have in store!

1 Like

I am cautiously optimistic, but given the last two expansions prepared for nothing

2 Likes
  • Totemic (Enhancement/Restoration)
    • Surging Totem is now cast at a destination within 40 yards. For Enhancement, it creates Tremors around itself every 6 seconds for the duration, and for Restoration maintains Healing Rain around itself for 24 seconds. Totemic Projection can be used to move the Totem and its effects and it will be prioritized as the central totem.

From today’s patch notes. This is actually awesome. Thank you. Can be placed at destination like current healing rain/spirit link, and moved easily with Projection. Here’s hoping projection is either baseline or moves further up the tree.

I still wish for enhance that this could just be an aura; to remove the annoying totem maintenance, but we’ll see how it’s affected in the changes next week.

5 Likes

A blue post in a shaman thread. Is this real life? noooooooooo shaman is alive alive

3 Likes

prays for the removal of icefury

15 Likes

Is this a light rework? A total rework?

I’d love restoration shaman to have a real indepth rework but even just… some changes…

I still think the communication was bad. This could’ve been told to us a while ago, but WHATEVER I’ll TAKE IT.

God Please, I hate it so much.

That and Primordial wave.

4 Likes

I have narrowed my testig to Totemic. A new Physical build is on the horizon for Shamans. With a few changes, Totemic may indeed be the Totem to rule them all…

2 Likes

welp, time for this shaman to come out of retirement.

5 Likes

Am…Am I dreaming?! Are we being acknowledged? Is dad coming home with the milk?!

4 Likes

Cautiously optimistic but excited, the wording makes it seem like rather decent changes so I’m excited to see what they’ve been up to, and also low key kind of excited to try and peek and see if our feedback helped mold anything =D. I’ve got mad copium for a return for some kind of version of chain harvest <3

4 Likes

Chain Harvest would be the goat and fae transfusion with the leggo effect packed in would be nice as well. Far better than pwave.

9 Likes

Not optimistic about the timing here. It’s going to be rushed and half done.

Theres just not enough time to test and reiterate everything before launch.

I’m not sure where you take that conviction from. They re-designed talents during Dragonflight pre-patch. And with the speed they’ve been going, I don’t see why pre-patch wouldn’t feature relevant changes if necessary…

better than the prospect of being ignored until 11.x patch. At least they are going to try

6 Likes