Even the entire fartseer tree is garbage, it will become at least 5/10 from -50/10 if they change the model of those ancestor to fire elemental.

3 Likes

Probably as intended, but Farseer Ancestors don’t do anything when you cast lava beam. I’d say this is probably just an oversite, but who knows. Just wanted to add this to the list of issues that aren’t being addressed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any further info on Shaman updates? Or is the only thing we’re going to get the Healing Tide buff?

The PTR dev notes are brutal. Every other class gets tons of changes and shaman get one tiny blurb about healing tide totem. Trying to stay optimistic but that feels pretty bad.

9 Likes

It is quite literally all the updates on beta before anything that was added today.

That’s all it is.

3 Likes

LMAO!! Blizzard AS ALWAYS…SCREWED Shamans with…NOTHING!

5 Likes

I’m tired, boss.

15 Likes

Literally nothing on the beta notes, other than in PvP Skyfury now works with Primordial Wave, the button no one likes.

This is… laughably disappointing how little blizzard actually seems to care about shamans and the feedback provided.

Adding Primordial Wave to Skyfury has me concerned that they think we like using Primordial Wave. I don’t know how much longer I can take it. Already looking for a new main.

11 Likes

good luck forums o7

3 Likes

I’m trying to be patient. I really am.

4 Likes

I was actually rooting for you all to get some of the changes you mentioned

3 Likes

Is there some reason we couldnt make that Skyfury change PVE??? Theres our raid buff.

5 Likes

I’d love to see all of the elemental shield charges removed and just keep their procs the same. I HATE having to take talents to even use some of our hero talents. I have to take healing rain to even use surging totem and anything that affects surging totem. It should at least make healing rain stronger. I also feel that healing rain should just stay centered on the totem. Let us cast it at range like most of our other totems and then incentivize us to take projection if we feel we need to move it.

Being forced to pick up Unleash to summon ancestors isn’t fun either. Not to mention that the ancestors just feel week. Make it a higher proc chance and add it to Riptide and rework that node. I don’t always want to take unleash. The capstone for Farseer feels bad too. A shorter cd on swiftness, minor buff to the spell, and a ancestor. This does not feel nearly as powerful as something like the laser pally pressing avenging wrath. It should do more, a bigger buff and a shorter cd, even summon a stronger ancestor or something. It’s super underwhelming and not nearly as flashy as some of the other capstones.

6 Likes

Also is there any logical reason why after 4 builds of bug submissions Earthren Shaman STILL DO NOT HAVE A LUST BUTTON???

6 Likes

This is a joke right.

12 Likes

The silence from the devs is deafening.

I’m alright if they need time to cook, but at least TELL US if someone’s actually in the kitchen.

17 Likes

The actual audacity to post nothing but a Skyfury Totem redesign strictly for PvP is insane. Feels like the ‘We don’t want you to play demonology’ meme but actually serious towards shaman as a class. There goes any hope of a shaman raid buff I guess.

8 Likes

The lack of communication is simply shameful.

14 Likes

Yes, chef!

7 Likes
  • SHAMAN
    • Skyfury Totem has been redesigned – Now triggers when casting Primordial Wave (was actively cast).

Wow!

438 posts of feedback and this is what we’ve got! Maybe if we post 400 more posts they’ll have an update to make tempest interact with literally any of our lightning bolt talents outside of lightning rod or make it so Undulation can actually trigger an ancestor for Farseer instead of invalidating the whole side of the choice node.

SMH. Just, anything lol, some kind of post acknowledgement anywhere haha. Guess I’m glad I’m preparing my boomy for War Within. I think they believe shamans are 100% shippable lol.

15 Likes