“smaller deep breaths”

Read

so i hope english isnt your first language cause your not using it to well. you know what 3 “smaller deep breaths” is…? 3 deep breaths still.

Bruh, why are you like this lol

Also “you’re”

why are you like this?

Let’s get back on track: real feedback about Scalecommander and the concerning trend that Devastation and Preservation will once again be at the bottom while Augmentation overtakes both by a mile. I would like to see at least one hero tree make Devastation stand on its own.

Surely there is going to be a tuning pass before the raid releases. The class tuning is way off at the moment and Bliz have been getting a LOT better at balance tweaks in my opinion.

Unless you’re doing title or hall of fame, devastation not only stands on its own; it’s the better spec (by a pretty wide margin) especially now that it also has access to paradox.

People coming in here with statements like this is why people think they need an Aug in their +6-14 keys when devastation is hands down the better spec.

1 Like

This has definitely been true in dragonflight. It will be down to tuning of course but I imagine it will be the same in TWW too.

The window where Aug dominates will probably be even smaller, since the survivability isn’t as strong anymore.

I’m sure you’re not off base, though, but it won’t be MORE oppressive as things stand now.