if nothing else it would make deep breath more appealing

It could even be a choice node. Get steerable Deep Breath or get a guy to do it for you. Unfortunately most of our feedback was ignored through the beta cycle so if any changes happen it won’t be for some time.

So basically it’s the same deal as the DF beta. Get ignored about everything and get fixed later.

to be fair although most got ignored the feedback for animosity was at least listen to in blizzards way. you should head over to the druid beta forums if u want to see ignored. its brutal in there. it is amazing though that they put up forums for feedback and ignore 100% of it. i remember posting daily in the df beta forums. sure it was mostly about the range and transmog but i remember discussions about various problems and trying to fix them to

Still have high hopes to see Scalecommander Devestation evokers be a real dps again. And not smashed into the ground so people would try Aug. I like Aug but I like Dev more (more dragon like to me)

I mean aug has been smeared across the pavement (for m+ anyway) but will always be desirable for the survivability they provide the group.

Nerfing its damage has been kind of pointless.

Dev was one of the best dps specs for S4 but people still wanted aug for the survivability.

Thing is, they have literally created all the animations they need through the bombardment feature, which actually fits perfectly with the idea of calling another creature to do the breath! It’s perfect.

That said, I kinda like the idea of an actual dragon (or dragon whelp) coming to do the deep breath instead of another evoker but that’s just personal.

i didnt even think of that. the animation could be used for breath. i to would love the idea of a whelp/drake/dragon but ill settle for a evoker doing that. hell ill settle for a gnome on a paper plane with a flamethrower questioning his life choices that lead to this job

1 Like

Be cool if onslaught allowed deep breath to grant burnout so onslaught had some benefit after a once per combat proc.

1 Like

Yeah. I wish, like bombardment, we were just summoning “pseudo-pets” do cast some things for us, just like people already suggested having deep breath send a fake evoker to cast it for you.

Do that for mass disintegrate too, where casting disintegrate has 2-3 dragon bois fly in shortly after to disintegrate a random target or focus bombardment targets.

Really the tree should be focusing on bombardments and other things like it. Other trees take one key mechanic and focus the whole tree around it. Its weird that it’s sort of a passive afterthought in scalecommander

I am loving the player fly over. It’s unique and we can control it now.

i never thought about having evokers pop up to do disintegrate also for mass disintegrate. between bombardment them doing that for deep breath and mass disintegrate it would totally fit the theme of scalecommander. now that ive seen this pointed out its all i want and hope that before 12.0 it can happen

1 Like

I wouldn’t want them to remove this. But wouldn’t it be cool for that last one to be a choice node between controlling your own breath and sending in a minion to do the deep breath for you?

3 Likes

Delegate - sends an evoker to deep breath in front of you.

Lead - Your deep breath is larger and can steer while using deep breath, and 2 evoker follow behind you with smaller deep breaths.

1 Like

That sounds super cool! can also see this as a ST (large raid boss) vs AoE

1 Like

that sounds super bias though. send a evoker to do it for me or do it myself with a larger and have 2 more follow behind. thats 3 breaths compared to 1. i cant see why anyone would want to send a evoker to do the deep breath for you when it would be a dps loss. granted that does seem to be how blizzard does some talents i would hope this isnt 1 of them

I mean yeah the truth of it is that for dev you’d likely only take the first option in situations where you thought deep breath would have the chance to kill you, and for Aug the second option would be largely useless unless you were awful at aiming.

It doesn’t really matter because you’re looking at next expansion most likely before they make any major changes at this point.

I mean it doesn’t have to literally be x3 dmg deep breath my dude calm down

1 Like

yea why would 3 deep breaths do damage each…its not like thats how you made it sound.

Apparently Dev evokers are at the bottom of the damage list so…. Guess she’ll just be an alt to play occasionally.

Dev is my favorite spec for evoker. I love Aug but it really killed Dev. Super disappointed in the numbers.

i already told my guild/friends i run keys with im going dev so im stuck with this decision for the season. i liked aug but once it became something you had to have in higher content i lost my desire to play it. evoker just feels like 2 groups of designers fighting. you get 1 good decision and then a monkeys paw to combat it. aug being a support spec isnt a bad thing. the monkeys paw for this is blizzard making bad decisions like always and doubling down on them first so we dont have a 2nd support spec in game. if you only have 1 it either has to be broken or nobody will want to play it. they should have come out with a minimum 3 support specs to go with aug so theres reference and balancing that can be done